The Video Dump Thread

A general forum for just about anything
cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:50 am

Yes, the VD is daily updated but since moderation/approval is manual and I like to give the videos enough time on the main page to get a decent amount of views, I have something like 50 vids ready to approve in the queue and the videos keep their dumping date not their approval date.

In average I approve 10 videos/day more or less :wink:

At the moment, there are about 6 active dumpers on the VD. I never dump any of my stuff anymore.

And about selling the domain, I have thought about it sometimes because I am not dedicating enough time to the poor site but the site is easily paying for it's hosting (Dreamhost which sucks!! :? ) and it is based on Pryda's GD v2 script which is not public and was 'donated' by him at the time so I decided to keep it running as is.
Wfb
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Wfb » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:52 am

Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: The Video Dump Thread

Postby Doc » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:03 pm

The Video-Dump is still alive. Please come and check us out www.video-dump.com

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable