[ANN] New - Sexcoin - Adult Transaction Currency - CLOSED

A general forum for just about anything
Echo3319
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [ANN] New - Sexcoin - Adult Transaction Currency

Postby Echo3319 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Postby Doc » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:11 pm

I think really i just like cash i can spend on ebay.

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:41 am

Echo, seriously, you don't need to explain the phenomena. It isn't theoretical anymore... Bitcoin is the actual practical implementation and everyone can see it in action these days.

But my point is "just how many virtual currencies" does one need?

The whole point behind bitcoin was to have a de-regulated currency for people to use. Something not controlled by a government or a corporation and the likes with the value based on actual offer and demand.

Where is it now? It will never be used as actual currency anymore because the sole purpose of it now has become to invest in it and play around with it's value. The big dogs have control again. They can send it crashing whenever it suits them.
BIG BITCOIN BUBBLE!

And all these new coins are riding on that wave now. As you said, they are being horded as investment not as actual currency. Your example of the pizza proves the point. You will never pay with such a currency anymore because you feel that the value will go up. That defeats the purpose.

Anyway, yup sure, money can definitely be made with this. Especially at this early stage. If you lose your small investment then it is a small loss but if it goes big you make a shitload of money.

But at the end of the day it is just a virtual product that DOES NOT EXIST and the demand is only artificial. The perfect capitalist trick! Not for me personally.
Echo3319
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Echo3319 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Theres probably over 200 currencies .. I stopped counting.. of these there are around 75 to 80 that made it onto exchanges, and of these 75 theres probably only 12 or so that are actually used as a currency. We are one of those.

And you've made my next point for me, Bitcoin is becomeing less like a currency and more like digital gold. We are not only one of the earliest currencies in this boom but also the first "niche" currency targeting a digital currency at an industry that primarily deals in digital goods..

There will only ever be 21 million bitcoins, but there will be 250 million sexcoins. Bitcoin takes an hour to confirm, we take 6 minutes. Sexcoin has no transaction fees which allows for a microtransactional business model. Any adult site where you buy "coins" from the site to spend on the site is trying to implement this model.

We will provide a cohesive microtransactional payent system across the entire industry. One that elimates "friendly fraud", and chargebacks which plague the industry. It will also reduce piracy, and increase consumer participation, much as the adoption of microtransactions has done in other entertainment industries such as gaming and music.

And yes there is the difficulty of transititioning from a speculative to a commericial instrument however this is achievable. One of our merchants recently reported rising sales paid in SXC which at this early stage is a good sign.

As for virtual products the majority of economy of the adult industy is based on the sale of virtual products. A virtual currency is no more non existant than the bytes that comprise your bank account, or the balance of your credit card. SXC is a competing payment system, which has many advantages. I would not argue that it does not have disadvantages, the primary one being that it is underdeveloped.
cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:22 am

What can I say, you make very good points my friend.

Personally, I will wait for things to stabilize before even thinking of using it. I don't make many online transactions anyway.

Best of luck with it ;)
stealthx

Postby stealthx » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Offer reduced from 100 SXC to 69 SXC per. forum member and address due to increasing demand.

Get some free SXC while you still can !!!

Offer subject to change - OP updated.

Follow the (unofficial) Sexcoin twitter account: https://twitter.com/sexcoin_xxx
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Postby Doc » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:09 pm

So do both you and echo work for sexcoin?

TMac10

Postby TMac10 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:55 am

I'll gladly take free sexcoin!!!!

S58BJrYD4Zrf1y26ExQ4dCfAXR8Qg1sDLZ

Thanks!!
pinkie31

Postby pinkie31 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:45 am

:woot: 69 me!!SJJgQhgEDB3gvowWp797i4rgmcscE16eak
stealthx

Re: [ANN] New - Sexcoin - Adult Transaction Currency - CLOSE

Postby stealthx » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:08 pm

Sorry this offer is now CLOSED due to the recent Sexcoin price increase.

This offer was intended for established forum members with over 20 existing posts, as clearly stated in the OP.

To the two new forum members above - I notice that you have also posted in the official Sexcoin forum - So, I'll send you some SXC. 8)

Sorry this offer is now CLOSED due to the recent Sexcoin price increase.

See: http://www.coinmarketcap.com !!! over 1500+% increase in less than 24hrs