Too many unattractive girls on camsites

A general forum for just about anything
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Matt_24
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Too many unattractive girls on camsites

Postby Matt_24 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:56 am

I have a problem with these paid camsites like jasmin or chaturbate.. On each and everyone of them there's a fair number of really ugly girls.. I'm a bit unsteady with my nerves and have sometimes problems getting it up.....even when I'm masturbating.. What should I do? It's really affecting my alone time..
Also i´ve had nasty experiences with bored girls that were just wasting my time and money..
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: Too many unattractive girls on camsites

Postby Doc » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:35 pm

maybe get your self a gf who can help you out instead of watching cams.

oliver
Site Admin

Re: Too many unattractive girls on camsites

Postby oliver » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:43 am

As Doc said.

Otherwise, save up money and if you really want sex through money, afford yourself a real prostitute. For the price of ten cam sessions you'd experience the real deal and remember how it feels like. The refreshed memory may help you enjoy better even the virtual stuff later on.
Nothing would beat a real girlfriend, though, of course, but that, it's not for us to help.

(I know that may be an unpopular opinion about prostitution, but I have a "not my business" stance on this, if people want to spend money on sex, virtual or real, it's still a transaction in my eyes and there's nothing wrong with it, no hypocritical sense of shame or judging.)