Where to spend Payza money?

A general forum for just about anything
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NoviceAmateurs

Where to spend Payza money?

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:19 pm

I used to receive some money through Payza because the service didn't offer PayPal payments. I used to have a website that would accept payments into my account from Payza and would let me withdraw my money later through a different payment option. They stopped accepting Payza payments and I have about $60 USD in my account.

So my question is either:
a) How can I get this money into a Paypal account?
b) What can I buy with an unverified Payza account? I was looking and saw that you can exchange for Bitcoin if you have a verified account but I'm not really interested in giving yet another company my ID, full contact info, first born, etc.
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: Where to spend Payza money?

Postby Doc » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:28 pm

I think i had a payza account at one time. Can you buy advertising with it from juicy ads?

NoviceAmateurs

Re: Where to spend Payza money?

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:46 am

That's exactly what I was doing. Loading my JuicyAds account with it, buying a few ads and withdrawing it with the rest of my earnings. Doesn't seem to be an option under load account anymore although there help documentation still references it.
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable