Posting pictures

A general forum for just about anything
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
krc48dd

Posting pictures

Postby krc48dd » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:15 pm

Can someone, please, instruct me on how to post some pictures and/or videos of myself on this site. I've tried reading the FAQ and looking over the site, but can't figure it out.

Thanks,
Karen
oliver
Site Admin

Re: Posting pictures

Postby oliver » Wed May 02, 2018 2:46 pm

There are no particular problems about posting contents. You upload your set of images to a web host such as www.imagetwist.com , you may add a Zip link that you would host at a host such as www.ul.to and the image and file host give you codes that you can share. For images, you post the "bbcode" in the forum, for zip links you just copy-paste the hyperlink for the file...
Flexan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Posting pictures

Postby Flexan » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:32 pm

How often do you use online converters? I found this tool free divx to avi converter How effective is it?