Pururin.com, A Hentai Manga & Doujinshi Reader

If you have a new website and you want others to give some constructive feedback, post about it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Puro
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pururin.com, A Hentai Manga & Doujinshi Reader

Postby Puro » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:06 pm

First of all hi everyone :)
Most of you probably don't know me, I've been visiting here for a while (almost 2 years i think?) but never posted much. Just lurking and reading all that good information on here. :P

I just relaunched http://pururin.com/ after a complete redesign.
It's an online reader for hentai manga and doujinshi. The idea is to to organize things a bit (like a library) so you can easily find your favorite artist for example, and have a nice reader, eg. you can view two pages at the same time, just like a good comic reader program.

The site was coded entirely by me, so of course I'm really curious what people think and if there are any things that could be improved, or simply what your experience with the site is.
Any feedback is really welcome! Don't hesitate to say so if you think something (or everything) is crappy. Since it's pretty new there are probably many things I overlooked..
Thanks everyone that take the time to take a look! :)
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: Pururin.com, A Hentai Manga & Doujinshi Reader

Postby Doc » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:07 pm

how did you miss the bright green topic before you posted?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3293

Puro

Postby Puro » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:20 pm

I did review something in the past, but it was a few weeks ago or so. I definitely did not miss that topic. If you think it's not enough I do not mind reviewing more at all.
Doc

Postby Doc » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:29 pm

No thats fine. Some people just post and leave. just to promote their sites.

Just had a look at your site and the first thing that hit me was how many pics there was on the main page. It's quite a lot.

Bondage_luv

Postby Bondage_luv » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Nice site..:) what script are you using?
| |
Puro

Postby Puro » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:20 pm

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Absolutely great looking site my friend and very functional. I love it :)

BTW, if you wrote the script from scratch thumbs up it looks really good. Maybe you can sell it, it looks very professional ;)
Doc

Postby Doc » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:48 pm

still a nice looking site.