My site-o-blog. Please share opinions

If you have a new website and you want others to give some constructive feedback, post about it here.
KPiaseczny
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My site-o-blog. Please share opinions

Postby KPiaseczny » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:14 am

Hello,
is anyone interested in leading this site? I am tired of it, and can't find time to develope it.

Looking forward for answers

Greetings
NoviceAmateurs

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:43 am

Traffic rank looks a little low for me to put effort in but best of luck in finding someone to take over! It's always sad to see something you worked on for so long just die due to lack of time.
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
KPiaseczny
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby KPiaseczny » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:10 pm

Bump up. I will give this site away.

Greetings
GamObs

Postby GamObs » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:12 am

Nice site but what about writting a little description in your articles for seo ? You don't seem to post too much pics, that should help to rank your site.