dirtydirtyangels.com

If you have a new website and you want others to give some constructive feedback, post about it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dirtydirtyangels
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

dirtydirtyangels.com

Postby dirtydirtyangels » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Hello everyone,

I would love to hear opinions of my adult tube website dirtydirtyangels.com

It has gone through a lot of changes and one new site owner, planning to make it big one day :)

DDA.
Jerkok

Re: dirtydirtyangels.com

Postby Jerkok » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:55 pm

The layout and design is good enough. I hate the ads infront of the content in the index, the ones which you have to close to interact with the website, and when you close them, you get a pop ad, which irritates the user more. I think you should find a balance about the ads, because some users may not return. I hate the player, because when I tried it, it didn't let me skip in the video. It has enough content for now, depends on how long it has been online. Overall, it is not bad.

Are you interested in doing a footer hard link trade with Jerkok.net? Drop pe a PM :)
cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:25 am

Yup, that player is ball breaking without the ability to skip forward.
dirtydirtyangels

Postby dirtydirtyangels » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:26 pm

I agree the ads are a bit overkill but unfortunately running a dedicated server can cost a bit plus I want some profit so I have to run these ads, a lot of content is hosted an very
recently it stated picking up a lot of active webmasters.

I will have to modify the player indeed.

Jerkok, After the last Google Update I will only participate in a b c exchanges.
dirtydirtyangels

Postby dirtydirtyangels » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:47 pm