Noob question: how does XClicks work?

Looking for linktrades? Post in this forum or check the other posts.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zugu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Noob question: how does XClicks work?

Postby zugu » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:03 pm

I keep hearing people are using XClicks to generate visitors, and I created an account with them.

But man, their interface sucks big-time! I can't even understand what I'm supposed to do. So I'm asking you, guys: how does XClicks work? Is it just a bit of embedded code and never looking back, or is there more? And most of all, is it any good?

Cheers.
- Visit my giant hentai doujinshi archive!
oliver
Site Admin

Re: Noob question: how does XClicks work?

Postby oliver » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Xclicks works flawlessly once you finally manage to set that shit up. They "steal" around 1% of the people clicking the link trade link, I think, to support their service, the rest goes to the link trades.

Basically, they give you a javascript code to enter in your website, you enter it, and voilà.
I just made ONE customization, in the <body> part, altering the number of lines (only showing 9 links for the link trades), and it still worked.

I know it's a pain in the ass, but it works. In the worst case, take any website with a working xclicks section (gallery-dump.com, h-zip.com, my own blog, Cooper's, etc...), and copy-analyze-paste it ;)
cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Yup, as Oli said once you understand how it works it is quite simple to install.

We have a section on that in the wenbmasters section that might help:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69719
gemboy

Postby gemboy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:55 am

side topic..
does it work .. ? I mean do you get people ..I was thinking of putting it on my site..