Depositfiles Referral System : paid zips/movies downloads

Old and irrelevant threads are moved here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
oliver
Site Admin

Depositfiles Referral System : paid zips/movies downloads

Postby oliver » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:22 am

A good news, from now on Depositfiles has his own referral system, with which you get 20% of the earnings of the person you send them. Sweet :3

My reflink : http://depositfiles.com/gold.php?ref=oliverfr

If you are a reader who still doesn't know about depositfiles, they pay 7$ for one thousand downloads. Given they have a very strong country restriction, this is more in fact like around one dollar per thousand downloads. But heck, that's already very good !
You can host anything you like from them, including adult content, archives or movies, as long as this is no pedophilia, limit size 2 GB, only downloads of files inferior to 300 MB are counted as paid downloads.

The file deletions that took place one month ago would have been because of hardware problems, and my old files have had no deletions after this. I was promised that was unintentional and I tend to believe this.

After checking with them, the mirroring links they give are also counted in the paid downloads.

My last paypal payment was 148$, a cool bonus, and this month's balance is still 169$. And my site has been offline for a whole week, it would have been 200$ this month if I had continued sharing files every day :/

So, if you want to try a nice zip and paying movie download service, you can give depositfiles a chance :)

Their website : http://www.depositfiles.com
My referral link : http://depositfiles.com/gold.php?ref=oliverfr
Let's make a referral chain for the ones who didn't sign up with them yet :twisted:

(@ Mods : if this isn't good to post a new thread with that information, just let me know that you've deleted that post, heh ? My first referral link here might have been awkward :wink: )
Firefox
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Firefox » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:37 am

Hmmm... You're the first to post this...

But on the other hand, we have a downline builder...

I personally won't remove this thread as you may get PM-ed soon...

If this happen, you would understand the whole story... :wink:

See you later, alligator! 8)
oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:47 am

You speak about Slick creating a similar thread ?

I just saw it, and according to the times he posted it first o_O

Too bad for me, but that's life :o