High Quality Galleries Site

Old and irrelevant threads are moved here.
dlld

High Quality Galleries Site

Postby dlld » Tue May 01, 2007 12:07 pm

http://dlld.xlogz.com

This site mainly shares beautiful H-Manga and H-CG. Some are in PNG format.
, , , ,
oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Tue May 01, 2007 2:50 pm

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Tue May 01, 2007 4:15 pm

oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Tue May 01, 2007 10:08 pm

Sorry about that, I always thought it was three sites o_O

Now, about the blog, I feel you could add a third column, always handy, be it for ads or for more navigation stuff. The layout looks great for a hentai lover who already knows his stuff, but think of the other visitors ? Maybe you should separate more clearly the stuff and "speak" more clearly (your izumi kyouta galleries were quite hard to understand, what that a link to a zip, to a picture gallery, what did 201-220 mean [took me a minute to understand it was the second part of the pix gallery], etcetera).
dlld

Postby dlld » Wed May 02, 2007 10:48 pm

Thanks a lot for all your opinions. And quite sorry that I didn't read the rule before posting.

The categories in the right sidebar links were preset by xlogz.com blog system. I forgot to correct them. Sorry. xD "Contributors" means the sites are directly contributing to my site performance, as a list of recommendation to those who also want to have a similar website like mine.

I can't edit all the html codes in my site, due to limitation by xlogz.com templates. Templates of Xlogz.com saves my time to concentrate on contents but limits my customization on the html codes. That's the trade-off that I have accepted at the beginning. Thus I can't add top/bottom bar ads, more columns and etc.

For google adsense, I know its policy against adult sites. Now I put it here just for some interest in its statistics until I have found good CPM ads. :P

For the two search bars, one is for search in my site provided by xlogz.com, the other is for search in the whole internet provided by google. I can't put them into one search field, just relying on visitors' adaption. I think it's better than lacking either of them.

At present I prefer to keep the post page long, because it's not too long and there are not many scripts or ads to make page loading long. All images are thumb views. Visitors can finish loading the slow imagefap thumb views in all my posts by this page, during watching any one of the galleries. All my contents are in this page and no extra clicks to waste visitors time. Just scroll down to view all posts. The fastest search is achievable by browser's search (Ctrl-F), not the online search fields. Actually, the first page is the warning page for age of 18 and then the gallery page is second page giving visitors a big surprise. :D I wish my websites can keep more returning visitors in this efficient way.

For ????? words, I think you need to enable to read Chinese, Japanese and Unicode in your browser. I always write the key words of my post titles in both English and original language (typically Japanese), making my posts easier to find by search engines. I write post titles for easier search, not for attracting attention. Many Posters in many forums don't write in this way, which makes search more time-costing. I want to make my site different from that.

Due to limited time, I haven't planned to add much descriptions for each gallery. But I think most of visitors to a gallery post like to view images first. If visitors feel interested in further information after viewing the images, the key words in my post titles should be effective enough for visitors to find many posts of description by search engines. Lacking either of these two languages will result that half of seekers in the world will miss this right post. Actually, most of my posts can be searched by google now, benefited from my complete key words in two most common languages.

Contents and search efficiency has been my Top Two concerns for a site. I will go on to make them better in my site, e.g. as all you has pointed out.

For Imagefap and fap.to, I have thought hard and searched hard since I read your posts on it. As a result, I want to continue to use fap.to in near future for the reasons below.

1. Imagefap and fap.to links provides 2-month statistics that can help me know how visitors feel interested/attracted in gallery images and links to zip file. And Depositefiles tells me how many people got the zip files and how many people were counted for my revenue. This may be very helpful for me to generate some ideas and do some research/experiments for different purposes.

2. Fap.to can instantly adjust ad position in three modes: No-ads, Top, Page. This is handy to adjust for different purposes.

3. The loss in one day of redirect service failure is not too fatal for me at present. I live on my full time work. The website revenue is just a little bonus for my interest in quality-driven collection.

4. I still haven't found a good alternative.
, , , ,
cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Wed May 02, 2007 11:40 pm

dlld, you write Japanese ? :shock: >> Respect :D

About adsense, be extra carefull, if your adsense account is banned, it will be a nightmare to get another one and you may need it in the future.

Good to see you have everything under control and planned ahead :wink:

Best of luck mate
slick
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby slick » Thu May 03, 2007 1:50 am

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Thu May 03, 2007 2:29 am

slick
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby slick » Thu May 03, 2007 2:44 am

dlld

Postby dlld » Thu May 03, 2007 7:03 am

, , , ,