new imagehost "IMGMUG"

Old and irrelevant threads are moved here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
francpresern
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

new imagehost "IMGMUG"

Postby francpresern » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:58 pm

well this is one of the newest image host ....
they pay on paypal - Payza - liberty reserve
payments is every friday
support is ok...they want to help you in any way ...

zone A - 3$
zone B - 0,50$
zone C - 0,05

for now I receive two payment from there so if you wanna try here is my ref link

http://imgmug.com/free19.html
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: new imagehost "IMGMUG"

Postby Doc » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:50 pm

looks like they are closing. just had this e-mail.

Dear Doc
Imgmug Affiliate has been stopped due to technical and payment provider issues. we were working hard on these issues. but now we want to Close our site and its being on sale. As far as payment is concern please contact with your email and amount at imgmug@gmail.com.we will clear it within 5-14 days.

Sorry for being unresponsive.

Regards,
Imgmug

oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Dang. But that was to be expected :-/

Edit : I banned imgmug from being submitted to gallery-dump's pictures dump for the moment. I also have to decide whether to delete or not delete galleries containing imagehyper links. Theoretically I should do the deletion, but mixed galleries may pose a problem :-/
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Postby Doc » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:20 pm

no point banning it as they are dead and people wont post dead gallerias unless a load of bots have been posting imagehyper.

sofy88ag

Postby sofy88ag » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:29 am

Site is dead :!: