PicBux

Old and irrelevant threads are moved here.
Pryda

PicBux

Postby Pryda » Sat May 27, 2006 1:22 pm

Firefox
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PicBux

Postby Firefox » Sat May 27, 2006 2:59 pm

Pryda

Postby Pryda » Sat May 27, 2006 3:03 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Guest » Sat May 27, 2006 7:29 pm

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Sat May 27, 2006 7:33 pm

Firefox

Postby Firefox » Sat May 27, 2006 7:37 pm

Smoooth
Hot and Sexy

Postby Smoooth » Sat May 27, 2006 9:40 pm

Yep..suks there goin :( Im gonna miss that up and down like a rollercoaster database :) But they were reliable on the end of $$ with a kickass ratio compared to others i wont mention here :twisted:
Im hopin this is just a "banger move" and there just bullshittin on the part of actually leaving because if they are leaving due to what they say then why arent they gone already and why would they highlight to "get referrals"?
My payout page hasnt reset in acouple weeks so i think thats bs on the part of "yea were gonna pay everyone off" before we go.Not likely going to happen.
cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Sun May 28, 2006 12:09 am

The funny thing about all this " PicBux is shutting down in a few weeks " thing is that PicBux is performing much better now than id did before. :shock:

Ever since they made that statement, I haven't once seen any dead thumbs and the speed of the damn site is much better.

Do you think that that is related to uploaders deleting their galleries on PB? Not uploading anymore?

:?:
filemo

Postby filemo » Sun May 28, 2006 1:20 am

nnic
Banned

Postby nnic » Sun May 28, 2006 6:43 pm

I really cant see what Andy's problem is with respect to Picbux. I've sent him numerous emails and recieved responses from him in the beginning.
I explained "multi-homing" and the correct way of routing his additional bandwidth so we wont see the "To Many Connections" bullshit. Either he didn't know what the fuck I was talking about or simply didn't give a shit.

Personally speaking, I really cant see how he was making a profit off of the little bit of ad's he had displayed. Picbux with hardly any ad's and Imagefap is over the fuckin top with ad's.
Speaking of the Picbux ad's, I recall venturing onto our old Admin's friends message board and dumps and see them displayed with Picbux ad's as well. Now what the fuck are picbux ad's doing on dumb ass conman ``Sandro's" bullshit ass dumps?

Well, at any rate, it looks like Imagefap is the only half decent free host out there at the moment. <--> Imagefap is with-out-a-doubt starting to piss me off with the fuckin server lag. Seems like Imagefap started going way down-hill after Arjan's brainstorm of adding video's.

I'm really starting to loose intrest in this entire imagehosting ordeal with everyone either coming and going really fast or just straight up neglect.