Super banner!

Old and irrelevant threads are moved here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Firefox
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Firefox » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:21 am

I join the contest! :)

How much would you pay for:

All sizes available, many cool artistic effects and always explicitly adult related. Wide variety of fonts for the texts (always guarantees a very dynamic effect).

Of course, as it is pure art, prices shouldn't be lower than $500 :wink:

Waiting for your offers.

I also sell good domains there: viewtopic.php?p=63262#63262 (but I think I will soon edit my post due to the increasing number of offers via PM; at the end of the month, I'll be rich!)