AdultHostDeluxe.com - New Adult Content Host for Webmasters

Old and irrelevant threads are moved here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MrVerse
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

AdultHostDeluxe.com - New Adult Content Host for Webmasters

Postby MrVerse » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Greetings webmasters,
as a long time webdesign/adult blog webmaster, ive always needed certain features for a host that i dedicate my material too. Yes their are several hosts out their and all the merrier, but my current new video and image gallery hosting service deserves a mention.

This site hosts your videos and image galleries along with giving several webmaster opportunities such as plugs, toplist, hardlink trades and many more features along the way to help improve/grow your site. Everything is FREE. No charge! Spam FREE - We will never give out your email or any information you submit!

So far, this sites been a great success and is still in its beta stages. As i write this, my fellow coders are testing and developing new features to add.. our nearest feature close to release is ad space, we're certain webmasters will be allowed to post their own ads on their own videos.

I hope to serve the adult community as best i can and will continue to do so aslong as theirs websites in need of content hosting.

So if you are interested in growing with a new video/gallery host, visit adulthostdeluxe.com
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at admin@adulthostdeluxe.com
gemboy

Postby gemboy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:42 am

MrVerse

Postby MrVerse » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:32 pm

That actually sounds like a good idea.. "ho" seems more of a tag word but celebrity should get its own category.

oh and unfortunately, the tech guy working on the admin section fixing up management of your videos, accidently overwrote a few users usernames/passwords/emails

i think you were one of them. So if you have problems logging in please let me know and ill fix it for you right away!
gemboy

Postby gemboy » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:27 pm

no matter how i go i cant log in have registered 3 times now all ways say password or log in incorrect
gemboy

Postby gemboy » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:08 pm

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:01 pm

:lol: What happened to MrVerse ? Gone with the wind?
gemboy

Postby gemboy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:51 am

Kraven

Postby Kraven » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:46 pm

To bad nice domain though, such a domain name deserves quality hosting.
Wfb

Postby Wfb » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:08 pm

old topics pff... should watch the date before I start reading.