FAPcrap

Old and irrelevant threads are moved here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Azrael
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FAPcrap

Postby Azrael » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:43 pm

Don't want to mention all the stuff about ratio cheating by FAP. Nobody believe them when we see 80% of external traffic from China and after complain, within 30 minutes, 0% China 75% USA.
But now I got my blog so see this pics scrshoted in 1 moment.

I don't upload anymore and i got no forum threads linkin my pics or gallery dump posts.
So all external traffic is from my blog. So see the blog counter and FAPFAKER.

BTW: Pryda, now that almost everybody get sick of spamscamFAP you shouldn't delete my post.
Thanx
Firefox

Postby Firefox » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Not that I'm willing to defend IF (a.k.a: the agonizing slug)... :roll:

But (once again): the ratio doesn't mean anything to you (DON'T LOOK AT IT)! & doesn't change the number of "good hits" you generate! You get the Sri Lanka hits from IF's internal traffic (your counter can't track it since it is on your blog) & it doesn't reduce the amount of money you're supposed to earn!

Also, unless you pay for your statcounter, it only shows stats for the last 100 visitors, which means that you can come with a 100% USA traffic at an hour, and a 100% Russian traffic a few hours later! :wink:
Azrael

I often agree with you.

Postby Azrael » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:31 pm

gozaiman

Postby gozaiman » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:32 am