ImageFap ... Interesting ... Another ImageGravy ?

Old and irrelevant threads are moved here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nnic
Banned
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ImageFap ... Interesting ... Another ImageGravy ?

Postby nnic » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:01 pm

If you guys from ImageFap even come here anymore, let me tell you
what I discovered.

We have an asshole out in the wild that likes to copy and paste source codes into
his or her blog attempting to cause hard feelings between us blogmasters.

Yes indeed it's very immature but this asshole decided to rip off my source with
my Imagefap images while naming his or her blog very close to ``Filemo's" blog.

So I thought no biggie, I'll just delete the images he or she ripped and rehost them
leaving this assholes blog loaded with Red X's.

Hmmm, interesting Imagegravy desa voo of when I deleted these images in question,
they remain on the ImageFap server still being displayed.
( No princess, those images are not stored in my cache because I tripple checked using
my laptop that's never been to an adult site )

Ya turning into a sleeze bag or what ? ... As I did with Imagegravy, I can easily re-host
all my content onto someone elses server and then edit ALL my current image posts.
Yeah, that's about two days worth of work but you wont be getting any hits off of me.

So whats the story ?

You guys and girls check it out for yourselves ...

Toss up a couple of images

Delete the images off of ImageFap

Clean your computers cache / use your second computer and those images
will still display ...

Guess he thinks everyone is going to pack up camp over the outragous
1 : 100,000 image view ratio.

-nick
cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:35 pm

Firefox

Postby Firefox » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:48 pm

nnic
Banned

Postby nnic » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:24 pm

dw_66087
Hot and Sexy

Postby dw_66087 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:00 am

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:49 pm

Well just to confirm Anon's point about IFap being a "sick" slug, I couldn't spot the wench Smoothy is talking about because the gallery never loaded fully :lol:

I guess if IFap was a horse ( and not a slug ), we would have to shoot it to put it out of it's misery !
nnic
Banned

Postby nnic » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:01 pm