Imagebucks

Old and irrelevant threads are moved here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
charleychacko
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Imagebucks

Postby charleychacko » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:56 am

dw_66087
Hot and Sexy

Postby dw_66087 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:41 am

Let's give you all some feedback here:

They've changed their content regulations. What's this mean? It basically means that the only thing you can upload is pics of your hampster chilling in her cage. Well, as long as she's not wearing a bikini! :lol:

I uploaded alot of images before the content change. And at that time, they were legit & very much with-in their TOS's. However, since they've changed this, alot of them don't exist anymore.

These admins are very new to the whole thing. They just want their slice of internet $. Neither one appear to be scripting geniuses & I would bet my $ that anyone here could do what they're doing! :D They have a very hard time figuring out how to add stuff & really have no clue as to what they're doing. I've spotted one of the admins on several "webmaster" forums looking for advise & info. He appears to have no clue as to what anything is or how to run things!

The site itself: Ref. views aren't converting live. No matter what those admins tell you in their forums, it just ain't happening! I can take a Screen Shot of one of the admins admitting this, if you all would like. Why they lie in their forums I do not know. Maybe trying to keep people using their ref links! :roll: The site's not down much & photos load fairly fast. The key things here are the noob admins & the content regulations. With the sponsers that they WANT, they may have to go even stricter than what they are currently at.....They're wanting to gain some very strict ad networks & the content they are allowing is still very iffy for these....The sponsers they want are good for, primarily, non-sexy sites {meaning absolutely no sexy pics, girls posing, nudity, etc....}.

With that said, I hate them with a passion. I've been paid once, but the likelyhood of getting another payment is slim to none. They keep deleting my galleries. I lost about 5 more this week, so my "left-over" hits, by the time they delete them all, will not be enough to request another payment.

Paradoxon2000

Bikini postings

Postby Paradoxon2000 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:48 am

The Bikini Pics that I posted were ok.

In my opinion its no easier way to make money online like here!

You get at the moment around 0,30 $ for 1000 imageviews.

I know no page that pays more.
They give you Forums to post your pics and generate clicks. Over that they got a grat refferal program.

Refer users and earn 10%
Each time you refer a new user you will earn 10% of all their image views forever!

The only reason why the most people think its not worth to post there is that they don´t allow adult pics.

You may NOT post any pictures involving:

Full Nudity
Partial nudity (except for regular bikinis with no thongs)
Thongs
Underwear pictures of any kind
Upskirt pictures
Obscene pictures
Offensive pictures (race, etc.)
Suggestive pictures (drugs, sex, etc.)

But that is no problem I posted Bikini Girls http://imagebucks.com/content.php?gid=2948 and made a lot of clicks.

So give ImageBucks a chance and try it.

Please Use my reff link to sign in
http://imagebucks.com/ref.php?owner=Paradoxon2000