imagefap - less hits and poor ratio, double downside

Old and irrelevant threads are moved here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
warinbao
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

imagefap - less hits and poor ratio, double downside

Postby warinbao » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:06 pm

hi people, well, i'm seriously thinking about imagefap is doing something about the traffic. I'm posting in more forums that 1 month back, and i'm getting less hits, something is illogic with that, also we get the ridicolous ratio from imagefap....and another thing, they put a popup into the page, (not a pop under) at the point i know, the popup is the ad format who pays better (and the more agressive) and the ratio is getting worst, well, i'm think imagefap is fucked up, and i seriously thinking in change of hosting.

some1 who is experimenting the same issue?

bye...
Pryda

Postby Pryda » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:09 pm

I think people don't browse as much galleries as they used too, with the low quality of ImageFAP these days. They know what to expect when they see the word ImageFAP. In my stats, I can see how many pageviews there are per visitor and it shows how IF is evolving. I hope ImageFAP improves again soon :?
Firefox

Postby Firefox » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:40 pm

Lol: I just tried to check a gallery (about 50 pics), it took me about one hour to view the pics one by one!!!

As cooper88 said: try to guess how the visitor feels with his dick in his hand when he has to wait that long to see the pussy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
filemo

Postby filemo » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:52 pm

nnic
Banned

Postby nnic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:38 pm