UPDATE 12 June: ! ONLY 3 POSTS per POSTER per DAY !

Submit amateur adult pics here. Do not post stolen material please.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cooper88

UPDATE 12 June: ! ONLY 3 POSTS per POSTER per DAY !

Postby cooper88 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:03 pm

In order to give the galleries on the forum time to get some decent exposure and therefor more clicks, a limit of 3 Posts per day by user has been implemented.

Note: this is a per subforum limitation, meaning that you may post a max of 3 galleries on EACH subforum every day.

Please stick to this guideline as over the limit posts will be deleted without prior warning.

UPDATE June 12th: Some wise guys decided to go around this rule by updating their previous threads more than 3 times a day. I am going to make it very clear this time:

Under NO CONDITION is a user allowed to "BUMP DOWN" other people's threads either by replying to his own threads or by posting new threads on the Gallery/Video subforums more than 3 TIMES PER DAY PER SUBFORUM!

I hope this time I made myself clear!

//MOD team.

UPDATE: The 3 posts per day is now managed by an automatic script that counts the number of posts made by user every 24 hours.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable