Experiments on Males (Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Facesitting, et

Submit links to Extreme Adult Videos here! Do not post them in any other video section.
Teeonlon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Double Pegging Dani

Postby Teeonlon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:42 am

Double Pegging Dani

Tags: foot, Forced, Orgasm, High Heels, Handjob, Foot Fetish, high heel, Femdom, Bondage, Ballbusting, Milking, foot , Fetish, fetish, Cunnilingus
Duration: 00:12:21
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 942 Kbps avg, 0.143 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 366 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
Teeonlon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How Deep Is Your Loyalty

Postby Teeonlon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:26 am

How Deep Is Your Loyalty

Tags: sissification, anal, tease, humiliation, domination, sissy, pov, solo, fetish, blonde, submission, Femdom, stockings, femdom
Description: I know you would like to email me and confess your loyalty to me but how far would you go? I know its humiliating to be to wear a butt plug but I find it entertaining. You never know what I may command you to do and if I order you to shove a butt plug in and out of your asshole, you will do it as many times as I like!
Duration: 00:09:23
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 950 Kbps avg, 0.143 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 274 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
Teeonlon

Basement Cuckold Debasement

Postby Teeonlon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:11 am

Basement Cuckold Debasement

Tags: fetish, femdom, Femdom, tattoo, anal, cuckold, stockings
Description: Arabelle keeps her slave in the basement and only brings him out to feed him when she has her bull over. Her slave gets to lick the wet spit off the floor from her bull after her stud licks her pussy. She gives slave a little attention in the form of humiliation and CBT while her and her bull laugh. She of course demands he service her bulls cock with deep wet blowjobs, getting him nice and hard for her to fuck. He begs her bull to please fuck her and give her a trillion orgasms. Her slave does but not before he gets a nice deep pegging. Then Arabelle gets all the dick she wants while her slave watches and licks the fuck holes as she cums over and over again. She then strokes her bull off right into her slaves face and he licks up all the filthy cum!
Duration: 01:00:25
Video: AVC, 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 400 Kbps avg, 0.090 bit/pixel
Filesize: 662 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
Teeonlon

Goddess Latex Breast Worship

Postby Teeonlon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:57 am

Goddess Latex Breast

Tags: latex, Femdom, fetish, rubber
Description: Watch as I stroke and squeeze them while you do the same to your cock.
Duration: 00:08:40
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.181 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 322 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
Teeonlon

Meggerz - Forced Fuck

Postby Teeonlon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:39 am

Meggerz - Fuck

Tags: domination, corset, Femdom, solo, femdom, humiliation, pov, fetish
Description: Before we fuck let's take this little blue pill, I promise a heightened sense of pleasure. That's it, swallow it with me.Mmmm. Everything you've ever wanted... a sexy, creative, dominate chick fucking away on top of you. I can your cock getting hard as my pussy grinds up against it. Hard enough for me to put it in...Come on now, you're not going to cum so soon...That's okay because I know you remember that little blue pill. It wasn't mind altering, it was . Your cock's going to stay hard until I get as much cum from you as I want.Awe, too sensitive? Does it hurt? Tough . Every time you whine or go a little limp my gloved hand will slap you or grab your throat and choke you until your cock get as stiff as I want it. My fingers pressing into your neck controlling your life is so fucking hot it makes you throb harder. My breasts smothering your face makes your cock once again mine. I'll let you go when I'm ready to cum because I own you.
Duration: 00:16:44
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~1 999 Kbps avg, 0.087 bit/pixel
Filesize: 255 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
Teeonlon

Alexa and Harley - TENS Limit Tested while Facesat and Milke

Postby Teeonlon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Alexa and Harley - TENS Limit Tested while Facesat and Milked

Tags: femdom, fetish, Femdom
Description: Alexa and Harley want to test this male's limit with the TENS unit. The male is restrained in the bondage chair, and the TENS electrodes are attached to its balls. Harley sits on the male's face while Alexa turns up the voltage. The milking machine pumps up and down on the cock while Alexa shocks the testicles. They start the shocks at level one, but they want to get to the highest level, ten. This male really hates pain and has almost no tolerance. The teasers are hoping to increase its acceptance of pain by combining sensations it doesn't like with his known fetish for facesitting. Ready or not, Alexa and Harley tease the male until they gradually get it to accept level ten, the strongest current produced by the unit. (18:18 long)
Duration: 00:18:05
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 965 Kbps avg, 0.144 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 555 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
Teeonlon

MissPetite SNIFF THOSE p3pers BITCH

Postby Teeonlon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:09 pm

MissPetite SNIFF THOSE p3pers BITCH

Tags: humiliation, fetish, domination, Femdom
Description: You are such a ******* Slut. You weaken the more you sniff them. I am going to make you inhale so much and exhale that slut inside you and make you confess to yourself and everyone listening that you are a little bitch for me as I get you so fucked up and make you jerk your cock too. You will obey as I tell you to sniff more and more, sniff you little bitch, get dizzy for me and who knows what I will do to you. Let you wank some more? Let you cum? Deny you of that orgasm you are so close to listening to my instructions and so weak and horny on those .....? Who knows
Duration: 00:10:21
Video: AVC, 768x432 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~589 Kbps avg, 0.071 bit/pixel
Audio: 22.05 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~56.0 Kbps
Filesize: 48.1 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
Teeonlon

Princess Lexie - Sexy CEI

Postby Teeonlon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:51 pm

Princess Lexie - Sexy CEI

Tags: pantyhose, femdom, Femdom, humiliation, sissy, pov, solo, fetish
Description: This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on? *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Duration: 00:14:34
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 900 Kbps avg, 0.069 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~132 Kbps
Filesize: 212 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
Teeonlon

Mandy Flores - Foot Fetish Release Therapy

Postby Teeonlon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Mandy Flores - Foot Fetish Release Therapy

Tags: solo, fetish, brunette, soles, pov, tease, Femdom
Description: I am a therapist and this is your first visit. I intentionally wore a short black skirt, black blouse and black heels, without stockings. My pedicure is a deep red/cranberry color. I begin the session asking you about your foot fetish while dangling my shoes, and progressively teasing you with my legs and feet. You see, I am a unique therapist. Yes, I will help cure you of your fetish, but what I do my best to do is further addict you to my feet, so you will continue to have sessions and fall deeper under my control. By the halfway point of the session, I am completely barefoot and you are hopelessly addicted. I tell you to take out your cock and enjoy yourself. I'll even allow you to masturbate and cum on my feet. By the end of the session, I completely have your number.
Duration: 00:12:19
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 869 Kbps avg, 0.249 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 623 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
Teeonlon

Ceara Lynch - Sneaker Sniffer

Postby Teeonlon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:18 pm

Ceara Lynch - Sneaker Sniffer

Tags: femdom, pov, Femdom, fetish, humiliation
Description: You know what happens to bare feet after running 15-20 miles a week without socks? Now's your chance to FINALLY know how smelly and sweaty my feet get when come back from a run. To get a taste of what it would be like to be my foot slave. I've had these running shoes for only a few months, but have already worn them out. But, I know they aren't completely useless because I'm certain one of my foot fans would pay top dollar to stroke their cocks with their nose buried into my sweaty insole. Go on, indulge your twisted foot-licking toe-sucking fantasy by sniffing my sweaty sneakers while you jerk-off!
Duration: 00:09:27
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~1 986 Kbps avg, 0.086 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~127 Kbps
Filesize: 143 MB
Thumbnails:

Links: