Bullying, torture, humiliation of women full BDSM!{Update}

Submit links to Extreme Adult Videos here! Do not post them in any other video section.
Sashkalegion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sashkalegion » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Title: Strict Bondage & Punishment [1080p]

Description: I've been questioning Master too often lately and he has decided that a more extreme punishment is needed in order to keep me submissive. I'm unsure what to expect, but I'm sure he will have little mercy on me this time. I'm tied in such a position it is nearly impossible to move, with my ankles are tied tightly to my thighs, my wrists behind me, and a breast busting chest harness, to which my legs are tied in an attempt to keep my legs spread open and pussy on full display. He's gagged me with a ballgag, but I must admit it does not do much to silence my moans and cries as he starts whipping my with the flogger on my sensitive inner thighs. He goes on to whip my belly and tits, telling me he is going to make me remember to stay submissive at all times. I nod my head and try to keep my legs spread, which is quite difficult as I twinge with pain when he whips my pussy. I'm turned onto my side and he continue with a good ass whipping as I moan in pain through my gag.

Format: MP4
Duration: 12 Min
Size: 889 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Sashkalegion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sashkalegion » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Title: Black Cock Bound | Abigail Dupree

Description: slave 465 needed a reminder of priorities Bondage and Discipline are stronger than words.

This isn't quite what slave abigail had in mind when Master James told her she would be getting some black cock. But as usual, she was compliant and more than slightly aroused when her Master began to adorn her body in more leather, metal and wooden bondage than she thought possible.
Blinded, gagged and wrists bound in heavy wooden stocks... slave abigail tries to get comfortable as the heavy metal bondage causes her to wince in pain. Suddenly, she hears a loud, obnoxious clicking sound as she feels a cold chain become taut between her legs. She is slowly reeled in by Master James until she is stopped by a wooded post with a phallic protrusion. The rest of her time is spent in agony as her bondage becomes almost unbearable while she searches blindly for this black cock her Master promised her.

Duration: 33:58 Min
Size: 1742 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion

Postby Sashkalegion » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:01 am

Title: Verta | Matt Williams | Sergeant Miles

Description: Bound onto a sybian we start by fucking our helpless sluts throat while the most powerful vibrator in the world makes her cum over and over. Then we put her upside down and mummify her to a bench so we can fuck her face into subspace. While getting throat blasted we step in and fuck her ready wet pussy to yet more orgasms. In the end we put her perfect ass up in the year and fuck her tight pussy to several screaming orgasms!

This girl love the big cocks and now she love the bondage as well!

Duration: 30:40 Min
Size: 1668 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Sashkalegion

Postby Sashkalegion » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:02 am

Title: Alby Rydes Loves Lesbian Domination & Rough Sex with Esmi Lee

Description: Alby Rydes is back for more lesbian domination with Mistress Esmi Lee! She can't get enough. This time around Mistress wants her to endure constant orgasms with more intensity. The fucking machine will have to do, a favorite for our BDSM scenarios. Alby will be bound with tight rope, wrists pulled above her head, legs spread and thick dildo pointed at her pussy. Esmi has a big black strapon dildo on demand and a heavy flogger in hand. She's quite good at having hardcore BDSM fun with rope bondage, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, flogging, deep penetration, constant orgasms and more sex toys. You know, the best! Alby is left on the couch in her own spit and juices begging for more. We had to stop Esmi. They could go on for hours.

Duration: 26 Min
Size: 1531 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion

Postby Sashkalegion » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:03 am

Title: Assaulted Part 3 - Rather Be Hogtied

Description: Even though I wasn't hogtied for very long, it was long enough since my elbows had been crushed for the last 40-minutes and man-handled and throat fucked prior to that! It didn't matter anyway because Martin had me in my favorite position and even though I was nearing my end, I was going to stay for as long as I could.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 231 Mb

Download:
Sashkalegion

Postby Sashkalegion » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Title: bound vibrator

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 152 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Sashkalegion

Postby Sashkalegion » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:05 pm

Title: Brat Girl Dominates Her Teacher

Format: WMV
Duration: 16 Mn
Size: 238 Mb

Download:
Sashkalegion

Postby Sashkalegion » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:05 pm

Title: Brett Rossi and Lyra Law

Format: WMV
Duration: 30 Min
Size: 1153 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion

Postby Sashkalegion » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:05 am

Title: Cast and Encased - Sandy Skarsgard

Duration: 46 Min
Size: 1060 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Sashkalegion

Postby Sashkalegion » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:06 am

Title: Chloe in: Confronting the SweetShop Manager Landed Her in His Upstairs Apartment, Hidden From the Other Employees! (Full Adventure) (HD)

Description: This beautiful little blonde cracker never, ever fails to disappoint. She really is one of a kind - the kind we love to bind and gag repeatedly, while roughly mandhandling. She may look like a fairy-tale princess, but she is a tough young lady. All the more alluring then for us to break her down. And in this awesome little yarn, she WILL be tested.

We kick straight in with Ms Chloe Toy, dressed in skinny blue jeans and a vest top and cardigan, strolling, in canvas pumps too, into the kitchen of Mr Larry Garden-Lawn. Me Garden-Lawn has been stealing from this and other businesses he is being charged to run by his silent boss, Barney, a string of Sweet Shops, or Candy Stores, if you will (we call them sweets or sweeties here in Blighty, in case your asses were unaware) and Chloe has had enough of his games. It is time, she believes, to rumble him. Get him to fess up, face his punishment and move on.

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 970 Mb

Download: