Experimental Shit video - Real Dirty Amazing SCAT! - Extreme

Submit links to Extreme Adult Videos here! Do not post them in any other video section.
GonzoBoy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby GonzoBoy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:46 pm

Mistress Anna - Disgusting Shit and Piss Together ~ 2017 / FullHD1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Scat slavery, Piss, Ass worship, Bizzare, Boot worship, Femdom, Foot worship, Trampling, Humiliation, Human toilet
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 3821 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 102 kb/s
Duration : 00:11:48
File Size : 332 MB

Download
GonzoBoy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby GonzoBoy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:23 pm

Scat domina ~ 2017 / FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Bizzare, Eating shit, Scat slavery, Humiliation, Human toilet
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9497 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s
Duration : 00:18:12
File Size : 1.23 GB

Download
GonzoBoy

Postby GonzoBoy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Mistress Milena - Scat smoothie from my asshole ~ 22.04.2017 / FullHD 1080p

A treat for every gourmet. I only eat with the healthiest and finest treats. Of course, my slaves also profit from this :) There is something special when I shit in the middle of your face or ?! ;) Fresh from the holy source, the toilet gets my goddess shit as a special Scat smoothie pressed into his mouth. Yeah, that tastes good! Lick the shit like an ice cream. Now I want that you swallow everything. We do not want to waste the precious organic shit. Oh, now I have accidentally gone through the shit ... hmmm .. Slave! Yes, I mean exactly you! Tongue out and lick the shit from my feet!

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Amateur, Bizzare, Eating shit, Pissing, Scat slavery, Femdom, Facesitting, Foot worship, Humiliation, Human toilet, language german , Deutsch/Germany
Name: Mistress Milena
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
Duration : 00:15:04
File Size : 1.07 GB

Download
GonzoBoy

Postby GonzoBoy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:38 pm

Mistress Anna - Toilet Training - Part 1 ~ 14.04.2017 / FullHD 1080p

It is no simple thing to turn a human into a toilet. My videos only show the payoff, but for every minute of fun shitting into what was once a human being�s mouth, there are hours of laborious de-humanization, animal training, psychological conditioning, and punishment. This first video shows how hard I have to work to make available to you the pleasure of seeing the slave used as a toilet. The slave is gradually denied the right to move around as a human being, on its legs, and has to act as an animal. The whip is applied tirelessly to its ass and genitals as it performs acts of worship from the floor. Its whimpers and pleading bring a smile to my angelic face as it cries like a little girl and constantly repeats, �Thank you Mistress, Anna,� the only human words in its vocabulary. What else would it need to say? �No� is forbidden and �Yes� is assumed. I insert a dildo and apply nipple clamps to its chest and then I let the pig worship my bare feet. My beautiful bottomless dress allows you to see both my pussy and my gorgeous ass as I whip the slave into begging submission. My smile is radiant as it, the slave, reaches its breaking point from whipping until I take mercy on it and say the words it longs to hear. �Now it is time to eat my shit,� which is what happens in the next video.

Screenshots:

Genre : Amateur, Bizzare, Femdom, Facesitting, Foot worship, Humiliation
Name : Mistress Anna
Year of release : 2017
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 11.7 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
Duration : 00:15:09
File Size : 1.27 GB

Download
GonzoBoy

Postby GonzoBoy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:16 pm

Mistress Anna - Toilet Training - Part 2 ~ 14.04.2017 / FullHD 1080p

This video is a feast for fans of my ass, my voice and my face. It is also a feast for the slave, but of a different kind! The whole point of all this hard work on my part is to make the creep into a proper toilet. This video shows me reaping the reward for all my tireless efforts. You get to see me as I sit on the slave, order it to clean my asshole, alternately slapping its balls and jerking its cock. As I order the slave to �lick my pussy� you get to see the facial expressions range through the phases of ecstasy and sadistic enjoyment. I even smile into the camera at times, giving you a knowing smile in the knowledge that you are MASTURBATING your tiny dick while you watch. For the final act of domination I remove the seat and lower my beautiful ass right on to the slave�s mouth. My precious shit goes directly down its throat. As I stand and inspect its obedience the slave almost spits the sacred offering out of its mouth, causing me to slap its face and wrap tape around its mouth, trapping my shit in its skull cavity. The process of encouraging the slave to finish its duty and fully consume my shit requires much verbal and physical encouragement and my facial expressions switch back and forth between fury and mirth. But in the end it is the mesmerizing draw of my eyes and the hopeless desire to please me that brings the slave to fight back the gag reflex and finally swallow. As a reward for eating it is allowed the ultimate privilege of cleaning my ass with its tongue. A feast for fans of psychological domination and lovers of beauty.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Amateur, Bizzare, Eating shit, Pissing, Scat slavery, Femdom, Facesitting, Foot worship, Humiliation, Human toilet
Name : Mistress Anna
Year of release : 2017
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 11.7 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:08
File Size : 872 MB

Download
GonzoBoy

Postby GonzoBoy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:53 pm

HotScatWife - Bossy Shit and Piss Date ~ 2016 / FullHD 1080p

After getting in a huge fight with my boyfriend iver how "vanilla" I am, i feel quilty and wanted to do something nice for him. I invite him over for a romantic dinner. To his surprise, he gets what he asked for!

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Pisseng, Dirty Talk, Pov
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 13.1 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 243 kb/s
Duration : 00:15:28
File Size : 1.44 GB

Download
GonzoBoy

Postby GonzoBoy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:30 pm

Young german scat Domina ~ 2017 / FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Amateur, Bizzare, Eating shit, Scat slavery, Vomit, Femdom, Foot worship, Humiliation, Human toilet, Deutsch/Germany
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Duration : 00:11:32
File Size : 838 MB

Download
GonzoBoy

Postby GonzoBoy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:06 am

German scat Domina ~ 2017 / FullHD 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, ScatCircle, Bizzare, Eating shit, Scat slavery, Femdom, Facesitting, Humiliation, Human toilet, Deutsch/Germany
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5960 kb/s
Duration : 00:26:54
File Size : 1.15 GB

Download
GonzoBoy

Postby GonzoBoy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:42 am

Karina - Italian scat domina

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Eating shit, Scat slavery, Femdom, Facesitting, Humiliation, Human toilet, Italy
Video : HEVC, 584x478, 30.000 FPS,
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels
Duration : 00:30:05
File Size : 359 MB

Download
GonzoBoy

Postby GonzoBoy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:20 am

Amadahy - Toilet slave used for Two Number Twos ~ 2017 / FullHD 1080p

Amadahy smokes a cigarette and texts Her boyfriend while sitting on the toilet. Below Her, a human septic system lies waiting. Goddess is on Her period. She removes Her tampon and lays it on the septic system�s chest. It will be for later. She needs for it to swallow all the rest before receiving Her sacred monthly gift. Amadahy pees. The mouth struggles to receive every drop of Her golden essence. Its face becomes covered with the Goddess� marking. Amadahy begins to have a movement. She ashes her cigarette into the toilet. Amadahy decides to insert a lube-filled syringe into Her body to remove the rest of the movement. She wants to make sure the toilet slave receives it all. After the petite enema, Amadahy goes back to shopping and texting on her phone. She greedily stuffed an extra-large pizza all by Herself a few hours earlier. It was an excellent way to satisfy Her period cravings, but now She wants it out. Fluid from the enema drips into the slave, and finally, the rest of the period-binge pizza evacuates Her body. Amadahy extinguishes her lit cigarette on the toilet slave�s tongue. It struggles with the live ember. After extinguishing, Amadahy places the butt inside its mouth. Then, She finally adds the gift of Her saturated tampon. Amadahy digs Her heels into the slave�s stomach as it fills. Its face is now covered with Her. She leaves the slave to go meet up with her boyfriend. The slave lies very quiet and still while it is alone, waiting. Amadahy returns later. She has to go again. She lights another cigarette, and again She texts while sitting on the toilet. Amadahy goes a second time. The slave tries to take it all, but misses some. It�s all supposed to go inside! Amadahy tells it to find and swallow what it�s missed. The slave obediently puts the rest of his Goddess� shit where it belongs. When Amadahy has finished, She ignores that slave while reading an article on her phone. Occasionally, She uses its mouth for ash.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Eating shit, Scat slavery, Pee, Femdom, Humiliation, Human toile
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s
Duration : 00:09:54
File Size : 1.10 GB

Download