Probux 2 years old PTC - Probux.com

Looking for a good affiliate program, check this forum. Looking for referrers, check this forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KPiaseczny
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Probux 2 years old PTC - Probux.com

Postby KPiaseczny » Tue May 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Hello everyone!

I would like to show you the legendary PTC - Probux.com
It's online for about 2 years, have thousands and thousands of users, and is still paying!
The biggest one, with biggest opportunities.

[*]Clicks : 4 x 0,01$ and ~15+ x 0,001$

[*]Tasks - Simple tasks to earn money. 1-2 minutes of work and 0,05-0,1$ is yours.

[*]Progrid - chance to win extra stuff ;)

[*]Rentings Refferals - It is cool here. Average is absolutely great. It is cool to invest 40$ for 200 refferals and monthly you earn ~15$!

[*]Minimum payment is 5$ and it's instant of course.

Summing up - One of the biggest, absolutely legit. If you don't have there account - don't wait and sign up, you will not regret.

Here you can register :
http://www.probux.com/?rh=576F726B6973

Greetings. :)
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: Probux 2 years old PTC - Probux.com

Postby Doc » Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Where's the payment proof?

KPiaseczny

Postby KPiaseczny » Tue May 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Oh, this site is trusted and have instant payouts (5$ minimum) so I treated payment proof as unnecessary, cause its not new site.
But if it is necessary - msg me and I will payout today and post proof.

Greetings ;)
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Postby Doc » Tue May 14, 2013 7:27 pm

I'll put it this way. Your a new user to this site and have posted a ref to a ptc site. Who knows you could be the owner of that site trying to drum up traffic. I don't know.

Thats why its always best to post payment proofs. Gain our trust and you will be rewarded.

KPiaseczny

Postby KPiaseczny » Wed May 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Ok, here is the proof :

As we see, site is paying without any problem. This was instant payout btw.

I really recommend you this program.

Greetings