CamSauce.com / Chaturbate.com

Looking for a good affiliate program, check this forum. Looking for referrers, check this forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NoviceAmateurs

CamSauce.com / Chaturbate.com

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:58 am

Hey guys,

Wanted to share this one with you as it has been pretty successful at making money for ImgSwift so far.

http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/3Mc ... ck=default

They also allow you to brand your own website and earn off it, here is mine (and my partners in ImgSwift)'s branded cam site:

http://camsauce.com/affiliates/in/3Mc9/ ... ck=default

They offer 2 plans to choose from:

$1 Free Signup (Email confirmation not required) + $50 Per Broadcaster + 5% Affiliate Referral Income

or

20% Revshare + $50 Per Broadcaster + 5% Affiliate Referral Income

There is also another option where you can convert your earnings into tokens to give to cam girls if that's more your style. They provide a variety of webmaster resources including different linking options to link users directly into the hottest chat rooms or the best converting chat rooms. This site is way better than sites like Live Jasmine as these cam models will actually do everything LJ models do in private in public for token tips.

We previously ran the $1 signup option but now we have found the revshare to be much more beneficial as it really only takes 1 person to get hooked to generate you some serious money, from what I've seen there are a lot of highly addicted members loyal to some of these cam girls and spend hundreds of dollars per week. Looking at my stats I've had a guy spend over $300 in tokens in the last week and I earned 20% of that.

Here is proof of our first payment with more to come:

Note: This is a photo of a bank statement from one of my partners in ImgSwift confirming our first payment from this company, his miscellaneous other charges on his account have been blanked out for privacy purposes.
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: CamSauce.com / Chaturbate.com

Postby Doc » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:33 pm

I'm pretty sure we already have a downline for chatabate.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable