Make short urls with adult content and get paid in bitcoin

Looking for a good affiliate program, check this forum. Looking for referrers, check this forum.
mrbogs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Make short urls with adult content and get paid in bitcoin

Postby mrbogs » Sun May 03, 2015 10:40 am

I hope you guys like this, you can make short urls and adult content and get paid instantly in bitcoin.

They pay a good rate and also have PPC banners and other cool stuff.

You can also easily buy or sell adult or mainstream traffic with bitcoin through this site also.

I have them up on a bunch of my own sites, and here is my affiliate link i hope you guys will sign up under me if you like this site, i get a revshare but it does not come out of your pocket, they have a good affiliate program be sure to check that out also!

https://coinurl.com/index.php?ref=randyandy
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: Make short urls with adult content and get paid in bitco

Postby Doc » Sun May 03, 2015 10:48 am

What would joe blogs do with bitcoin? I can't use it on ebay.

mrbogs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mrbogs » Sun May 03, 2015 12:46 pm

Sell it instantly for cash, get deposited into bank account within 2-3 days :)

Plus you can buy tonnes of stuff online or in RL with bitcoin and more and more are accepting each day.
mrbogs

Postby mrbogs » Sun May 03, 2015 12:49 pm

The owners or mods could create an account and get a % also, or even use it themselves on this site, its a pretty cool system :)

And if you understand what bitcoin and crypto currencies can do you will be amazed. Once you really look into it, if you take the time.
mrbogs

Postby mrbogs » Sun May 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Ebay is thinking about accepting it or already is btw :)
Doc

Postby Doc » Sun May 03, 2015 5:17 pm

Id rather have paypal cash i can use.

mrbogs

Postby mrbogs » Mon May 04, 2015 8:34 am

Yea thats fair enough, alot of people say that. So did i before i really looked into what bitcoin is and what people are doing with it.

But if you really look at what bitcoin and crypto currency is, you will see the potential :)

Its not just some random internet money its a whole business eco system, you can do international trades, trade in gold and oil, send any amount of money instantly with no cost world wide in seconds, and earn interest on your money.

Compare it to when the internet was invented, bitcoin is when digital currency was invented.

I am getting 5-10% yearly interest on my money, paid weekly and compounded, how about you?
Doc

Postby Doc » Mon May 04, 2015 10:35 am

Signed up under your REF. Here is mine: https://coinurl.com/index.php?ref=Doc

Plus im moving this to the downline.

mrbogs

Postby mrbogs » Mon May 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Hey cool cheers brudda - Maybe some people can sign up under your ref also?

If you want PM me and ill show you a few things, its truly amazing what you can do with crypto currency but most people just dont know it.

I also have this link for free bitcoins if anyone wants, you just register here for free and they give you coins free every day:

https://qoinpro.com/b71287212d8ae054d9ccc59443d9bb25

If you refer people you get a % of their free coins also, it could build up a bit in time i thinks :)
mrbogs

Postby mrbogs » Mon May 04, 2015 1:14 pm

If you wanted, i could help you promote coinurl a bit here on the forum. I have many blogs, you could make a few forum posts and i could link them on my blogs, they will generate some good SE traffic, if you wanted hit me up in a PM.