Alfafile: Rapidgator under a new name. With a 300$ bonus :)

Looking for a good affiliate program, check this forum. Looking for referrers, check this forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
oliver
Site Admin

Alfafile: Rapidgator under a new name. With a 300$ bonus :)

Postby oliver » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:55 pm

I received several emails from rapidgator across the weeks, to tell they launched a new file locker called Alfafile.

I imagine this is to circumvent the cases of rapidgator-blocking here and there, in the networks where huge file lockers are banned.

If you know how Rapidgator works, you know how Alfafile also works. Same deal.

The thing here, that convinced me to mention them, a pair of promotional emails, if you earn at least 300 $ in January, they'll top your bonus with another 300 $ as a "thank you".

If - IF - you were able to make that kind of money with rapidgator or other file lockers, then I think, hey, why not take that 300 USD bonus with Alfafile :thumbsup:

However, if you think you won't make 300$ in a month, then probably don't bother, or test them during a week at most before you see if it fares well for you.

If you want to join, I have a reflink, but of course, you may simply open their website without using my reflink, it's not the kind of thing I'll get mad about :)

My reflink:
http://alfafile.net/user/signup/iDb
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable