Holy shit, Payza is dead O_o

Here you can discuss the various webmaster affiliate programs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
oliver
Site Admin

Holy shit, Payza is dead O_o

Postby oliver » Thu May 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Did you guys notice?

Like all other platforms before, they fell because they were used for evil uses :evil:

I had a pair of hundred bucks sleeping with them for YEARS, thought to wire them to my bank account in January or February of this year, the wire was made properly, and when I open them as I'm doing my accountancy (old habit, maybe money fell in there by accident, gotta check everything), bam, I see their domain has been seized and all O_o

http://payza.com
gd
Ten years a perv

Re: Holy shit, Payza is dead O_o

Postby gd » Wed May 09, 2018 12:23 pm

Nope, I hear it from you.
I also had couple of bucks there.
And what will happen to other people's money? Gone - in someone's pocket. Like E-Gold.
Want more? Visit my
oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Wed May 09, 2018 10:30 pm

After e-gold, there has been epassporte. And now payza.

The scammers will now move to paxum, I guess. How long will they hold, trying to filter out criminal money even though it can't be properly done, let's say, five years before the justice kills them as they did to all the others?

It kinda bothers me, and I'm making an understatement.
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Postby Doc » Thu May 10, 2018 1:07 pm

scammers don't use online pay sites. They use western union.

oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Thu May 10, 2018 1:19 pm

And yet, this is why e-gold and e-passporte have fallen.

For Payza, oddly perhaps, it's true, the charges appear to be different. Quoting https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/victim- ... opay-payza
"charges alleging they operated an Internet-based unlicensed money service business "

... for starters. But then the usual follows:
"accused of operating a money transmitting business that operated without the necessary state licenses and knowingly transmitting funds that were derived from illegal activity from in or about March 2012 until the present."

I mean, if there is a service to process money, everyone will use it. Not just criminals. But criminals too, like everyone else. I don't see how money processors can avoid the axe eventually?

EDIT: I googled a bit, and there's no coming back from those charges, see https://www.coindesk.com/us-crypto-payz ... g-lawsuit/ for instance.
Long story short, the owners had to know their service was used for ponzi schemes, CP and illegal activities, there is no good faith excuse.
It gives me a certain sense of hope, a money service operating properly might manage to avoid a fate like that, then.

EDIT 2: payza.eu still works if you want to believe in the 0.000000001% chance you might transfer your money away lol. It's a real domain really belonging to the actual service.
WackyTomato
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby WackyTomato » Tue May 22, 2018 10:37 am

I used them a couple of years ago when ImageTwist was not allowing Paypal.

Glad I got my money out before.
Gallery Dump Rocks! Visit my other galleries: