Money From Facebook Group

Here you can discuss the various webmaster affiliate programs
Toetag

Re: Money From Facebook Group

Postby Toetag » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:54 am

I was greeted with this message when I logged in

Warning

The group "Adult Only Picture Share" has been removed because it violated our Terms of Use. Among other things, groups that are hateful, threatening, or obscene are not allowed. We also take down groups that attack an individual or group, or advertise a product or service. Continued misuse of Facebook's features could result in your account being disabled.

The thing is though I did create a backup group but only 1% of the members visited my websites every day so even fewer took up the chance to join the other group so it only has 300+ members. I have no interest in continuing that route because as i mentioned, it was becoming a full time job for little reward (47% of the traffic from that group was from India so only worth peanuts) I still have 5 Fanpages to leech facebook traffic from (until they get shut down too) I don't care if they close the facebook account because i made it especially to get a slice of FB traffic and THAT is what i believe they do not like, the fact that i was using them to advertise without paying them anything.
WackyTomato
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Money From Facebook Group

Postby WackyTomato » Sat May 23, 2015 11:55 am

Why don't you use Tumblr instead? Hide your image twist links behind a shortened goo.gl link.
Gallery Dump Rocks! Visit my other galleries:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable