Anyone Know Hardsextube Alternatives

Here you can discuss the various webmaster affiliate programs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GingerBooty
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone Know Hardsextube Alternatives

Postby GingerBooty » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:50 am

Hello I hope everyone is starting their week on a good note. So I was recommended a site called Hardsextube.com to help build traffic. Hardsextube.com is like all the other big tubes but they allow all members that upload videos to place a link under each videos. I haven't experiences any traffic because I have been having problems with their upload system it basically won't complete the upload. I have contact them and they replied that they are looking into it, so while I'm waiting on them I was trying to see if their are any alternatives to hardsextube.com that will allow you to promote your link on the video page.