Wordpress Post Browser Extension

Here you can discuss the various webmaster affiliate programs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NoviceAmateurs

Wordpress Post Browser Extension

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:51 pm

Hey guys, I was just thinking earlier about how I could increase my efficiency creating posts for my blogs as I am suffering from lack of time syndrome lately.

I spend a lot of time saving and reuploading photos for my sites. I want to be able to browse any old website and when I see a picture I'd like to share, I'm able to directly create a post on my Wordpress blog from my browser with that picture with a couple clicks type of thing.

For example:
I find a hot selfie of a chick on a site like imgur or reddit and I just click a couple buttons, it's automatically uploaded to my website and gives me the chance to write a post title, description, tags etc directly from my browser.

Does something like this exist? I was looking around for something like this and I found this addon called WordXPress that looked to do exactly what I wanted. However, it seems to be an old outdated addon for Chrome that doesn't work any longer.

Alternatively or perhaps additionally, maybe even an app that can do this for an Android device?
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
oliver
Site Admin

Re: Wordpress Post Browser Extension

Postby oliver » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:34 am

Never heard of anything like this...

Though - you could create a new post in wordpress and drag and drop the media from your tab/window into the tab with wordpress and into your post editor, that would also work.
NoviceAmateurs

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:37 am

Hmm just taking a look at what you said, if you drag/drop in visual it will link the original file. If I drag/drop into insert media as I would a file on my computer, nothing happens. I'd like to upload the file to my server as I have some auto watermarking scripts running on upload of image.

On another note, I did download wordpress app for Android and it's much easier than trying to make a post through the mobile admin panel but it seems to bypass my watermark plugin through the app.
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:13 am

Sorry NA, I have never tried anything like that.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable