Imagetwist pays for China/Hongkong traffic now

Here you can discuss the various webmaster affiliate programs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
oliver
Site Admin

Imagetwist pays for China/Hongkong traffic now

Postby oliver » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:07 am

I thought this may interest those of you who get lots of junk shitty traffic from China, this isn't junk anymore, imagetwist is now paying for these visitors too.

According to:
http://imagetwist.com/rewards.html

China is now paid 0.12$ for 1000 views: sure, this isn't much, but, hey, this is better than nothing at all, as it was the case previously!
And if you find a way to attract the chinese visitors to your site, I heard there were billions of them out there ;)

All in all, Imagetwist's paying prices got higher, if you look at that:
Tier 1 - $6.00 Per 1000 Unique Views
Tier 2 - $1.20 Per 1000 Unique Views
Tier 3 - $0.10 - $0.22 Per 1000 Unique Views (220% increase)
Tier 4 - $0.02 - $0.12 Per 1000 Unique Views (600% increase)

I'll also mention this isn't a sponsored forum thread, I'm just sharing out of goodwill the good information I have. Have a good day guys :thumbsup:
NoviceAmateurs

Re: Imagetwist pays for China/Hongkong traffic now

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:44 am

China and Hong Kong account for less than 1% of my traffic so I won't be reaping the benefits on this one but every cent counts at the end of the day! Well if I don't have to do a whole bunch of work to get those extra cents as is the case here :)
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 am

I was rather thinking: can someone make something that will strongly appeal to those guys. Even reaping 0.01% of the available interested people would mean lots of hits ;)
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Postby Doc » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Japan is in tier 3 now. Got any hentai i can post?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable