PlugRush Beware!

Here you can discuss the various webmaster affiliate programs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NoviceAmateurs

PlugRush Beware!

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Thu May 12, 2016 6:42 pm

I had been a long time user of PlugRush, almost since I started NoviceAmateurs if I recall correctly, and it had always been pretty good to me with 50-150 hits per day. This was enough to make it show up on the first couple of pages of my analytics account under source/medium. I hadn't seen it lately but I know I was getting more traffic from many other new sources so I didn't think anything of it and assumed it was still working for me, especially since I was still getting emails from PlugRush on a regular basis saying a campaign I had setup was still autorenewing with funds in my account. Today I went to see just how much it was doing for me (I was considering replacing it with real ads) and oh boy was I surprised. On average I have only been receiving a few hits per day SINCE NOVEMBER. Naturally I was pretty pissed off but I didn't jump to conclusions, I figured I would go see what my account said hoping I had a ton of credit that wasn't being used or something along those lines.

I know at one point I stopped receiving traffic from plugrush.com and it started coming from prwidgets.com but now I am receiving almost nothing from any of these urls that I used to:
widget.plugrush.com
w.plugrush.com
w1.plugrush.com
plugrush.com
prwidgets.com

First thing I did was try to login to my account to see what's going on:
1) My password no longer works. Odd, I've never changed it -- maybe it expired?
2) Their password reset system is currently not working. How is your password reset system not working? It's not a very complicated process...
3) I have submitted a ticket to have my password reset -- Nothing yet although I'll admit I only submitted the ticket a few hours ago.

Now I don't have any actual stats on how many clicks I've sent to PlugRush (no access to my account) but either way, I can guarantee you it is way more than the few clicks per day I am currently receiving. I immediately removed PlugRush from my website. I may consider adding it back in the future if their support gets back to me to reset my password and I have a ton of unused credit in my account that aren't being used for whatever reason.

Anybody else having problems with these guys? I would recommend taking a look and make sure you're still receiving what you would expect for traffic.

Update:
They have reset my password, I logged in and in the past week I have sent them 197 hits and I have received 2 back.

Last 7 Days:

Month of April:

Taking a closer look at one months stats and I sent them 41% USA traffic (Tier 1) and the most abbundant traffic I got in return was "Other" @ 22%, India @ 17%, 17% for some place I've never even heard of and high percentages for other low tier traffic source countries. Received United States traffic was only 5% and was the only Tier 1 country to show up.

Real fair trade. I'm done with PlugRush.
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
oliver
Site Admin

Re: PlugRush Beware!

Postby oliver » Thu May 19, 2016 8:44 pm

That sounds bad.

I have little more to add TBH, but I reply in this thread to read if there are updates on the topic O_o
hornymomlilly

Re: PlugRush Beware!

Postby hornymomlilly » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:28 pm

I recently use plugrash, and what I noticed - they are very slow to approve the plugs.
Is there any good alternative to PR&
Working hard on

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable