Videarn.com

Here you can talk about the various image and video hosts
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: New Video Hosting Site - Videarn.com

Postby Doc » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:22 pm

pm sent with e-mail.

mackix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mackix » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:36 pm

mackix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mackix » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:09 pm

I tried to contact the admin via contact form and e-mail, but i got no response.
Still no chance to submit the codes. :(
eeezo

Postby eeezo » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm

does anyone know what's going on with videarn banner codes? I am definitely submitting the correct codes and getting an automated rejection each time. No response from videarn admin on this. Thanks.
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Postby Doc » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:05 pm

what codes are you using? i know he doesn't allow you using links that advertise other images/file hosts.

Pansel

Postby Pansel » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:10 am

I have tried to add ero-advertising ads at video adslot.but,not approved.
Killerteen

Postby Killerteen » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:30 am

hello, i am constantly getting rejection on banner codes. my codes from ero-advertising and in the required format (728x90) and this doesn't make sense. "We're sorry to inform, but your banner code has been rejected. This could be due to either the banners being the incorrect size, (728x90 size banners only). Or that you have full page adverts, inline adverts or hidden redirects / popups. Please update your banner codes and we will be glad to review them again."
Killerteen

Postby Killerteen » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:31 am

imagearn

Postby imagearn » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:56 am

Please read the site... Everything is clearly written there. People are submitting just text saying "ero-advertising" or banners which are loading crap in the background. We have thousands of people who are using banners just fine because they read the couple of paragraphs explaining what to do... We can't make this any clearer for people.
gamejump

Postby gamejump » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:53 am

What we read ?? actually their is nothing accept the same crappy "Banner code rejected message"
hey i added exoclcik codes ero codes what i got from them i dont know what you really like in the codes.

and in your site your site just the aff links to those ads sites nothing clear

ok many people are adding the banners will you mind posting the example ??
! ! !