looking for a imagehost that pays with paypal , allowed adul

Here you can talk about the various image and video hosts
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: looking for a imagehost that pays with paypal , allowed

Postby Doc » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:02 pm

What do you do if someone you don't know takes your pics and runs it though linkbucks? i had this happen a few times when i used to use imagehyper.

imgah
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby imgah » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:06 pm

It happens. We talk. I check your posts. We work it out. No big deal.
Doc

Postby Doc » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:09 pm

Any chance you could please add thumbnail view to the file manager. So i don't have to manually go through pics to see which ones they are before reposting?

imgah
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby imgah » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:53 am

I've put in a request to the coder. We are doing server upgrades first, Tuesday.
imgah

Postby imgah » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:45 pm

oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Jesse, if you care for a popular feature, I could also suggest you to interlink images when they're uploaded in a single bash.

Simple prev/next hyperlinks would be enough :)
imgah

Postby imgah » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:00 am

I had this feature planned about 6 months ago. It was quickly shot down for a couple reasons. One was it makes it easier to track all the images in a gallery if the user didn't have access to the full gallery of links. They may only want a specific person to see one or two of the images so they would send that user the individual link(s). Another was if a user accidentally uploaded a image in the list and didn't want others to see it.
Doc

Postby Doc » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Maybe add the option like the other hosts to publish and non publish images. I think that would solve the above problem.

imgah

Postby imgah » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Nothing gets filtered from the search engines. I don't want to get into the whole private photo thing. I've done it with other hosts in the past I've owned and you get blamed for anything that happens even if the person shared the link with others.

Anything and everything you upload can be picked up by search engines and anyone can see it.
imgah

Postby imgah » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Referral system back! So many requests for it:

News: Referral system back in full swing!
Hey everyone,

Just a quick note to tell you the referral system is back in full swing again. Referrals earn you 5% for life. Any referrals you already have will continue to generate funds in your account.

Get your link from your main account page, here http://imgah.com/?op=my_account.

Anyone that abused it before, please don't again. That's just not cool :)

Thanks,

Jesse
http://www.imgah.com