ImagePorter Issues

Here you can talk about the various image and video hosts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NoviceAmateurs

ImagePorter Issues

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Just a heads up to anyone that seems to be having issues dumping ImagePorter links and receiving a 500 Internal Server Error response. I contacted Oliver and he said he was having the same issue.

Upon further investigation it would appear that ImagePorter is experiencing some technical difficulties as I am unable to view images from any of the domains provided and receive gateway errors.

I would have to assume that you will be able to dump ImagePorter galleries again once they fix their end of things.
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: ImagePorter Issues

Postby Doc » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:25 pm

its probably being attacked. Imagetwist went down the other day.

oliver
Site Admin

Re: ImagePorter Issues

Postby oliver » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:30 am

Sometimes, you can wonder what's behind shitty attacks. Human stupidity trying to reach summits.

Even my server, the previous days, was under super heavy load from people sending tons and tons of weird emails without valid hostnames, or from *@yahoo.nl. I mean, trying SSH logins is "legit", but sending junk mail, why the fuck do that O_o

Thanks for posting the info regarding imageporter, BTW !

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable