ImagePorter Payments

Here you can talk about the various image and video hosts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NoviceAmateurs

ImagePorter Payments

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:50 am

Has anyone had problems getting paid from these guys in the past? They rejected my payment and accused me of giving them false information (which I didn't). I'm giving them another 24 hours to rectify the situation before I post full details on here and on other forums such as wjunction, just kinda curious if anyone has had issues with them in the past.
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: ImagePorter Payments

Postby Doc » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:48 pm

I have a friend where this happened. He was requesting over 100$ payout and they banned his account and told him he was cheating. When he asked for proof of this. they just fobbed him off.

NoviceAmateurs

Re: ImagePorter Payments

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:06 pm

They have now approved my account, requested another payout and waiting to see if I receive the funds

Update: Account Approved & Payment Received
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable