ImgSwift.com

Here you can talk about the various image and video hosts
NoviceAmateurs

Re: ImgSwift.com

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:47 am

Thanks, we will definitely let everyone know when that happens.

Sending you a PM now.
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
NoviceAmateurs

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:41 am

I can tell from the stats that even though we're not a paying host there are a few people using our service -- not sure if they're from here or elsewhere.

Just wanted to say that we are currently considering switching over to paying you per download. With that said, I am currently testing the appropriate scripts and settings to ensure that I won't get screwed. Money may show up in your reports during this time but please note we will not be paying anything out as the notes on the site indicate, especially since we already found a bug that would have bankrupted us!

I may soon ask to see if there is any interest in a trial run where I will pay a select few users their actual earnings (unless there is clearly something that has gone wrong with the script and I owe you a TON of money, please don't try to bankrupt me lol. We'll agree to this before accepting you into the beta program). At this point, only trusted GD members will be accepted as I don't have too much in the line of payment processors setup and I don't need some ass hat reporting my accounts.

If all goes to plan, I hope to roll out a full payment model to the public, after I invest in some additional servers of course (NoviceAmateurs alone almost has the current server needing expansion).

Feel free to comment here if you'd like to partake in such a trial beta run or you can PM me and I'll let you guys know when we're going to start this up.
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
Toetag

Postby Toetag » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:48 pm

I was surfing around this section because i was looking for recommendations for a image hosting script so i could host my own images, I see your site is still up but sorry to see that you still have not got this working the way you intended.

I already use 2 free scripts but they do not offer the functionality I want so I'm looking for a paid one, any recommendations?

MIN REQUIREMENTS MY FREE SCRIPTS ARE NOT GIVING AT THE MOMENT

Flash Upload
&
All HTML Code for images Displayed In One Place Rather Than Individual Boxes

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable