Angry at ImgChili right now

Here you can talk about the various image and video hosts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WackyTomato
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Angry at ImgChili right now

Postby WackyTomato » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Fuuuuck!!! Half my images have been apparently temporary removed for more than 24 hours.... See the main website... Apparently they are doing a disk clean up or some shit....

Very frustrating....
Gallery Dump Rocks! Visit my other galleries:
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: Angry at ImgChili right now

Postby Doc » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:50 pm

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 pm

Frankly, I am sick and tired of all these imagechili threads complaining about one thing or the other.

In the webmasters forum there are maybe 3 or 4 of those and now even in the general section.

I have stickied one thread "Imagechili Problems / Discussion" and from here on anything related to them should be added there or I will delete it on sight :diediedie:

>> viewtopic.php?f=8&t=313077
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Postby Doc » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:51 pm

:thumbsup:

oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Good going, Coop. If it didn't come from members that I know to be "real" and to have their own lives, I'd have believed that was an orchestrated campaign against imgchili :|