The Official ImageTwist Topic

Here you can talk about the various image and video hosts
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: The Official ImageTwist Topic

Postby Doc » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Send hp a e-mail. You probably got a e-mail from them ages ago which went in your spam.

xgallery-dump.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby xgallery-dump.com » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:46 am

xgallery-dump.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby xgallery-dump.com » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:29 am

And here we go again, now they wont pay and have banned me. i'm not even using them to upload only referring users from my website. What a shitty site.

Doc

Postby Doc » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:55 pm

unusual for them to ban. did you e-mail hp?

xgallery-dump.com

Postby xgallery-dump.com » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:26 pm

gd
Ten years a perv

Postby gd » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Banned for referring cheaters?
That's weird, since no one can control their referrals.
I have my ref link placed on couple of websites, how could I know if I refer normal user or cheater?
The only clear thing imagetwist can do is to ban cheating users and suspend their earnings, including these for the referrer.
Want more? Visit my
Doc

Postby Doc » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 pm

It's a bit weird for a company to basically swear at someone that has done wrong and tell them to go and die. They should say you were found doing such and such and here is the proof of that.

oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:50 am

In past discussions, you mentioned you were banned from Ero-Advertising, or was it exoclick? It's not the first time you complain of an unfair ban.

Once again, as I asked during the ero-advertising/exoclick discussion, can there be a possiblity your behavioural patterns, although being made of good intentions, may be too borderline?
I'm not calling you a cheating asshole, but perhaps someone who doesn't realize he's stepping outside of the allowed path?

Or would you be hanging around the wrong crowds? If you're a source of shit webmasters and you previously recommended them a great VPN or shit you already use, who knows?
xgallery-dump.com

Postby xgallery-dump.com » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:12 am

Doc

Postby Doc » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:19 am

I have no idea what's going on first they drop our referral earnings from 10% to 5% and now anyone new that signs up doesn't get paid. So Does that effect our referral bonus?

I seen this on twitter a few mins ago.