Paid Image Host SCRIPT Reccomendations

Here you can talk about the various image and video hosts
Toetag

Paid Image Host SCRIPT Reccomendations

Postby Toetag » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:05 pm

I was surfing around this section because i was looking for recommendations for a image hosting script so i could host my own images,

I already use 2 free scripts but they do not offer the functionality I want so I'm looking for a paid one, any recommendations?

MIN REQUIREMENTS MY FREE SCRIPTS ARE NOT GIVING AT THE MOMENT

Flash Upload
&
All HTML Code for images Displayed In One Place Rather Than Individual Boxes

I have seen they cost between $70 and $85 but i found one here and they are only asking $39, do you think it will be any good?

they offer the two functions I mentioned above and the price is really temting.

advice please
Antoine_77
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Paid Image Host SCRIPT Reccomendations

Postby Antoine_77 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Hi,

I confirm. Image Nuke is a good image hosting script for a reasonable price.
oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:27 pm

Chevereto might be a good choice, I think I remember seeing the image links stacked the way you were asking, Geo. But that was more than one year ago, so my memory might be going wrong, I'm not sure anymore, haha.
Toetag

Postby Toetag » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Antoine_77
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Antoine_77 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:06 pm

oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:23 pm

As long as the promo is openly by the owner, then there is no problem. Just not going around hidden and all :)

Allright, a question, then, Antoine, does your script allow to "browse" between the images uploaded, with "next / previous" links ?
Antoine_77

Postby Antoine_77 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:24 pm

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:14 am

Geo, since none of us have personally tried the script we can't really answer your question.

On the other hand, the script has a demo that clearly shows it working.

It is a very simple script from the looks of it with few features hence the low price.

If you are going to use this thing purely for your own use and it offers the features you want then go for it.
It is not look like the kind of script to use to start a 'commercial' image host though. So have that in mind... You get what you pay for.

Hell, since the owner of the script is Antoine, ask for a discount :beer:
NoviceAmateurs

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:54 pm

Most of the big name players in the industry (imagetwist, imgchili to name a couple) are using XFileSharing pro by Sibsoft. It looks like they have now developed a XImageSharing script that offers just image hosting for a reduced price.

I use XFileSharing myself and have no complaints about it.
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
oliver
Site Admin

Postby oliver » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:12 am

At one point in time I looked at those scripts, and I read large amounts of complaints about instability and code problems, can we assume it's over, then ?

My info is old, that was at the time the motherfucker known as AdultKing was managing to revoke the payment facilities of the adult file hosting sites, be they file lockers or image hosters, haha.