Imgspice not paying?

Here you can talk about the various image and video hosts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Toetag

Imgspice not paying?

Postby Toetag » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:31 am

Hi guys, I looked to see if there was already a thread on this but couldnt seem to find one so here go's.
I don't really do this image hosting very much so this is the first payment i have requested, the funds have built in this account for about a year, 2 weeks ago i decided it was about time i cashed out on this one but the payment still has not been released, is this normal? I know the site says payments are generated once every 8 days but would it normally take as long as this? please let me know as i am slightly pissed off that it seems the owner is trying to rob me of LESS THAN $10. you wouldn't risk the reputation of your site for a sum that small would you? I realise that i am perhaps being a little impatient and that is why i have not yet pulled down my galleries and slagged the site off in every place i could be heard, so if anyone has had a payment recently or have extensive dealings could you please put my mind at rest?

EDIT: I have mailed support twice to enquire how long i should expect to wait for a payment but no response yet

NoviceAmateurs

Re: Imgspice not paying?

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:00 pm

I've never used this particular site personally but I notice it says you don't have any pending payout and that your account balance is $9. Typically this means you have not requested a payout? If you click my payments you should be able to see your payment history and if you have actually requested a payout.
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable