TusPics.net - 100% A Scam

Talk about your bad experiences here, so that other people don't fall for it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NoviceAmateurs

TusPics.net - 100% A Scam

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:40 am

Well boys and girls it is now safe to say that TusPics has fucked every single one of their users and can now officially be labelled a scam - DO NOT USE THEM - For the shit they have pulled I also don't recommend using TusFiles either, same company, same con artists.

It's been months since the last payments have been made from TusPics and they kept telling us that they have been having payment issues and once we get them sorted out everyone will be paid. I am currently owed over $500 from TusPics (payment had been pending for months) and today I login to my account to be greeted by a rejected payment message and a message that the affiliate system is not for adult images it is for family safe images only. Their own rules even still state that adult content is allowed (as of June 7th 2013).

Adult Content Not Allowed (As of June 7th 2013):

TusPics Rules (As of June 7th 2013):

Rejected Payment:

Thank you for fucking me and everyone else TusPics/TusFiles -=- Fuck You, Go Die! I will be moving all my files on TusPics over to ImgSwift and updating all of my posts everywhere, these people don't deserve to earn another dime off us!
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable