Sexuploader/Megaupload

Talk about your bad experiences here, so that other people don't fall for it.
cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:43 pm

mogetbooty
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mogetbooty » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:37 am

heh,

guess i better aim @ getting 10k downloads a day :D

(and yes i'm still stuck with these bastaads after seeing how they did good keeping my old stuff around) -_-
filemo

Postby filemo » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:39 am

Megarotic has got a new employee ever since they totally changed into "Megatoric". Remember in the days of Redzones (or even here), I mentioned half of SexUploader.com still had MegaUpload and a few times "Megarotic". Anyway the new employee is called Banger.
How come? Check my post under the SexUploader/Megatoric poll! :twisted:
cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:02 am

Teslaman

Postby Teslaman » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:23 am

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:15 pm

filemo

Postby filemo » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:49 pm

Teslaman

Postby Teslaman » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:07 am

@ cooper:
Ah ok, the minimum for the old system was $100 payout anyways. Yeah they screwed up really bad with not letting anyone know. I think that also falls on their very poor support, almost non-existent support equals completly non-existent news. :lol: At least we know what to expect now right...lol. ;) Sadly at this point I just expect to always be left hanging when dealing with online hosters.

As far as Depositfiles, I have gotten paid from them twice. Only twice because I had gone back to using SU/MR. Now I am using DF & SU/MR together and reached the minimum DF payment of $20 by the 15th of Dec, but as you can tell by their top 10 list no one has been paid yet. DF seems to do the same as SU/MR, for a couple of months they pay on time, every time. But then sometimes it takes them awhile.

@ Filemo:
Sorry to hear you haven't gotten your money yet. :( Yeah I was thinking of waiting till the 500,000 but I need the money now, lol. I hope they actually pay as well, don't want to have to request it countless times all the time now. :)
filemo

Postby filemo » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:28 pm

I requested the 100000 reward points exchange into 1-year premium and $100. So far I can only see the 1-year premium in my account. Hurray. But the $100? I don't have SegPay and I don't want to fill in my license id no. / passport id no. to create a SegPay account. I want to be paid through PayPal like MegaUpload!!! And I mailed them that twice!
Btw, from the old $ reward system, they owe(d) me $350 plus the following month which already was $160. They converted a bunch to points but how to collect them and exchange them to my PP account... :evil:
Teslaman

Postby Teslaman » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:38 am

Yeah I don't know how that works. I looked at SegPay and didn't see anything about signing up for the type of account to receive money, like with PayPal, eGold etc. Maybe I missed something, but after looking several times I can't see it on their site.

The only thing I could figure is SU/MR still pays through paypal. And if so, it is SU, so it will probably be alittle while before you see the money.

I would be interested in figuring this SegPay thing out. I found this article: If I understand it correctly would this be a way for SU/MR to pay us through PayPal by going through SegPay?

I dunno....

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable