xgallery-dump.com

If you have a new website and you want others to give some constructive feedback, post about it here.
xgallery-dump.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

xgallery-dump.com

Postby xgallery-dump.com » Fri May 13, 2016 4:24 pm

Hello!

i'm looking for feedback on my gallery dump website.

www.xgallery-dump.com

this is my first website i have created so please be kind.

Also suggest any ideas that i can add/remove.

Thanks

NoviceAmateurs

Re: xgallery-dump.com

Postby NoviceAmateurs » Fri May 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Please read the section rules, you are to review other sites before asking for yours to be reviewed:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3293
- Free Image Hosting Services
- Free Daily Amateur Photo Sets & Mixes
- Amateur Slut Selfshots & Selfies
- Free Video Tube & Video Hosting
xgallery-dump.com
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby xgallery-dump.com » Fri May 13, 2016 5:46 pm

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Sat May 14, 2016 6:23 am

Holy shit man, did u even try your website with adblock off? I am getting 3 fucking popunders for fuck sake.

And also, using the latest firefox, the whole page turns black every time that stupid sliding ad on the bottom reloads.

AND, if you turn adblock on, the page remains black!! at least give the visitor feedback that he has to disable it LOL

Seriously, nobody will ever come back to your site after their 1st visit. You are overloading your pages with ads if you ask me and that can only be bad for your traffic.

Turn your adblock off and try browsing your own website for a bit and see if you are not annoyed yourself.

Oh, and you also might want to add <title> and <description> tags to your html

Sorry, couldn't be kinder than this. Welcome to GDF :jpn:
xgallery-dump.com

Postby xgallery-dump.com » Sat May 14, 2016 3:16 pm

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Sun May 15, 2016 10:27 am

hmmm, ya, still having issues with your site with ffox 46.0.1 so it isn't adblocker related.

Site works well with chrome but on firefox I keep getting just a completely black page with just the top menu visible. Don't know what is the cause.
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Postby Doc » Sun May 15, 2016 11:08 am

The key thing is your website name looks like ours with a X infront of it. I'm sure that would come under copyright infringement.

xgallery-dump.com

Postby xgallery-dump.com » Mon May 16, 2016 8:59 am

cooper88

Postby cooper88 » Tue May 17, 2016 10:25 am

LOL, this is getting even weirder.

Getting a snapshot directly through a firefox plugin actually shows the pages as they should but all I see when looking at the page in firefox is a black page with the top and bottom menus visible.

IDK, maybe it is something on my side but I have never had such an issue with any other website before. Strange :dude:

Anyway, as long as not all your visitors are having this issue, you should be ok.
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Postby Doc » Tue May 17, 2016 11:10 am

Site works for me. but way too many images on the main page.