Humiliation Of Women | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves

Submit links to Extreme Adult Videos here! Do not post them in any other video section.
mobi66
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fiona Rivers

Postby mobi66 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:02 pm

Fiona Rivers

Release Year: 2018

I was surprised to see my Master again. I suppose I must move further away. His slave and anal sex training is difficult to endure. He would probably find me anyway. This time he chained me down on top of a tormenting sybian. The twirling cock and rapid vibration kept my entire body tense, causing orgasm after orgasm. I've never cummed so much in my life before. His dick deep down my throat only helped to make me cum, spit oozing off my face. But he wanted my asshole again. He chained my neck and hands to a post. He took turns using his dick in my throat, pussy and asshole, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and rough. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge dick the cause of all the noise. I desperately needed a break from deep throat-ing his cock. It's way too big for me to swallow. I can't take it as long as he wants. I wish I did. Maybe he would take it easy, maybe not slap the back of my head as his dick reaches further down my throat, gagging all over myself. Whenever I thought he gave me a break, he stepped behind me to push his dick deeper and deeper in my asshole. When he did give me a chance to catch my breath, it was to watch me struggle with my confinement. It made him much more horny, which he took out on me. This time I left sore and cum drenched. I should run away, but his cum tasted so good. I want more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2996kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 661.9 MB

mobi66
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

BondageSex - Sadie Santana and Matt Williams

Postby mobi66 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:27 pm

BondageSex - Sadie Santana and Matt Williams

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Big Breasts, Black Hair, Blindfold, Breast Bondage, Brown Eyes, Drool, Face Fucking, Fake Breasts, Hitachi, Long Hair, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Rope Bondage, Slave Bj Training, Slave Girl Training, Super Deep Throat, Vibrator
Video language: English

Bound in a brutal strappado that cranks her thin arms up high behind her and her legs tied open wide, Sadie is ready for the action. A vibrator is screwed down at the perfect angle directly on her cunt and she can not close her thighs or escape the sensations. Tight breast bondage jut out her big tits. A blindfold cuts off her vision and a neck rope keeps her head at the perfect height for fucking.

We walk up and sheath the dick directly into her face pussy. Sadie is just as advertised. This one knows what she is doing. She takes every inch balls deep without a whimper. This one is a keeper. The drool pours out of that well trained mouth as we turn it into our new home. All the while, the vibrator is ripping orgasm after orgasm out of her restrained pussy.

She might be limp, dazed and covered in her own drool, but we can tell she wants more. Lucky for this sexual athlete, more is exactly what we are going to give her.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 331.6 MB

mobi66

Moby Ass Up

Postby mobi66 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:52 pm

Moby Ass Up

Release Year: 2016
Genres: barefoot, fucking machines, naked, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, vetwrap

Natalie tests the new remote controlled toy at the big house.Driving around a radio controlled bound and helpless fuck toy is one of the great joys of this line of work

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2873kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 401.8 MB

mobi66

The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3

Postby mobi66 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:17 pm

The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3

Release Year: 2019

Matthew Cole, bondage master, specializes in unfaithful wives, but will take on the frigid, the unruly and the Haughty. When his ropes bind a woman, she cannot escape. Nor can she escape the sting of his punishment whip. Watch how our vintage beauties wriggle and squirm for your pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

mobi66

Grace Under Pressure Part Two - Elise Graves

Postby mobi66 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:42 pm

Grace Under Pressure Part Two - Elise Graves

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

It is not the position that has Elise Graves in such distress. It is the small strap of leather around her throat. It looks innocuous enough but it is so tight that her face is turning blue. She can barely muster enough air to stay conscious but despite herself she cannot stop screaming. It heightens the terror as she struggles to draw in another breath. He does everything he can to make sure that the experience is as bad as she anticipates.

Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 535.4 MB

mobi66

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Extreme, Bondage, Can

Postby mobi66 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:07 am

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

Lexi gets a rope hug for her birthday. She's tied tightly in a box tie. Then she's suspended with a crotch rope.As OT hits her with a cane she screams.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 381.8 MB

mobi66

Ariella Ferrera And Devon Savage

Postby mobi66 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:33 am

Ariella Ferrera And Devon Savage

Humilation brunette slave Ariella Ferrera domination from Devon Savage. Look and derive pleasure!

Duration: 31:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 688.9 MB

mobi66

Fear Of Falling - Star Featuring Star

Postby mobi66 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:58 am

Fear Of Falling - Star Featuring Star

Star has a very hard time cumming. It is not that it takes all that long, but she has an extremely sensitive clit and the vibrators S Dee has are just So intense. The first vibrator makes Star start moaning but S Dee tells her to keep it to herself. Her first orgasm follows shortly. The second vibe comes with its own special twist, a current running through her pussy. This time the moans are mixed with pained screams, but she still manages an intense orgasm. Her final orgasm is the true challenge though. She struggles to cum while she struggles to breathe. Some gasps get air, others just mouthfuls of water. S Dee is not concerned with how long it takes or how hard she works, though. All that matters is that Star suffers and that she does as she is told.

Duration: 43:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1856kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 636.7 MB

mobi66

katys escapec hallenge

Postby mobi66 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:23 am

katys escapec hallenge

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Hard bondage on couche, extreme experiment girlfriend for slave girl.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 722.3 MB

mobi66

Discovery - Lavender Rayne

Postby mobi66 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:48 am

Discovery - Lavender Rayne

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

An exotic dancer with voluptuous Double D breasts, Lavender Rayne has never been tied up for sex, but she's hot to give bondage a try. PD goes for the breasts, binding them, lashing them to a chair, flogging and shocking them. He vibrates her to orgasm. It's the look in her eyes, the thrust of her hips, and the pleasure in her moans that tell you Lavender has discovered the brave new world of bondage. She says it's sexy, hot, and fun. Lavender can't wait to come back.

Format: real
Duration: 43:09
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 142.6 MB