BallBusting & Cock Torture Scenes

Submit links to Extreme Adult Videos here! Do not post them in any other video section.
bart202
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby bart202 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:27 am

Ezada Sinn - The Heels Deep in the Cock

A very simple session. Mistress Ezada like to be worshiped by her Slave but after some time she decides to punish her Slave with her high heels. She put her heels deep into his urethra and fuck?s his cock very cruel.

Filesize: 281 MB
Duration: 00:09:30
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

bart202
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby bart202 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Lady Mesmeratrix - Trilly Balls

I put on my slave's balls a funny bell ring, so everytime I ballbust him, his balls just trill! He said he feels like Trilly. An unballed Trilly, ready to sacrifice his poor balls, as always.

Filesize: 415 MB
Duration: 00:12:40
Resolution: 1920x1080

bart202

Postby bart202 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Vanessa Vixon - I'm Just Going To Destroy Your Balls

Vanessa Vixon gives Lance a deal... She'll suck his dick if he can make it through 20 kicks to the balls....

She's wearing a black teddy and shiny pantyhose, and looks amazing while she's kicking balls. He can't make it through 20, so she decides she's just going to destroy his balls.

Filesize: 143 MB
Duration: 00:06:13
Resolution: 854x480

bart202

Postby bart202 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:31 am

Elena De Luca & Sheri Darling - 2 Mistresses, Too much Pain

Balls only have one purpose, to be destroyed by the Mistresses of the Black Stilettos. Miss Sheri Darling and I are our authentic military uniform coats, and boots letting our long, red hair hand int perfect view while we slap, kick, knee and paddle this slaves cock and balls. His dick is conveniently on display and out of the way with a little rope bondage. We laugh and torment our submissive twisting his nipples until he can no longer stand it and pulling his testicles to the floor with my full body weight.

Filesize: 79.6 MB
Duration: 00:10:45
Audio: AAC, 2 channels

bart202

Postby bart202 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:31 pm

Kleio Valentien Abused Manhood

Filesize: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:13:00

bart202

Postby bart202 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Chantel & Jane - Full Pack For The Pimple Slave

I really like this farm animal, he can not protect his little balls if we box and kick with full XXX. Ha, what a fun. After the loser holds the balls and is completely finished on the ground, we piss in his mouth, he has to XXX all and gets some whipping on his balls.

Filesize: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:20:39

bart202

Postby bart202 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:33 am

Jasmine Mendez & Nyssa Nevers - BTS Interview BallBusting

I had my camera rolling during the whole BallBusting interview, See here why he was so scared of ME - JASMINE MENDEZ & why we had to cut so many times

Filesize: 800 MB
Duration: 00:15:57
Resolution: 1280x720

bart202

Postby bart202 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Ariana Marie & Bailey Paige - Ariana and Bailey Ballbusting Teases

Ariana Marie and Bailey Paige have Lance chained to the wall and are wearing sexy outfits, grinding against him, when they start talking to each other about their plans to destroy his balls today...

Ariana starts off the ball destruction with her long legs and Bailey joins in quick. Bailey lubes up his cock. They want him fully erect while they kick, knee and squeeze his balls. They bring him right the edge of orgasm, but stop right on time and abuse his balls more. They don't care about his moaning or pain, they are having a great time...

Bailey Paige and Ariana Marie return to Lance. They just took turns kicking his balls in, and now they are back to milk his cock in with a long edging handjob... They know they gave him blue balls earlier, and they want to make them ache before they let him release all over Ariana in her sexy bunny costume...

Bailey lubes up Ariana's sexy long legs, and they make him hump her inner thighs while they giggle. He tries to cum that way, but Bailey tells Ariana to crush his cock with her thighs and helps her squeeze so he can't cum...

Eventually, with Ariana gyrating under his cock and Bailey stroking with both hands, they let him explode all over her, then Bailey wipes her hand off on his face and they leave him chained to the wall.

Filesize: 370 MB
Duration: 00:16:29

bart202

Postby bart202 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:34 pm

Hera Chevalier & Lady Toro - Ballbusting Cadets Hera & Toro

Lady Toro's 1st Fascist FemDom appaearance! Definitely not her last though...

Even the youngest members of the Black Stiletto Army get to have a little fun with the salves whenever they want. Goddess Hera and Lady Toro needed a practice dummy to test out their new favorite ball busting techniques. Dressed in matching mini skirt uniforms and their tall platform heels they giggle and laugh at the groans and whines of their toy.

The cadets give it their all double teaming his swollen and brutalized balls. The salve gets no relief when the high kicks and brutal punches are coming from both sides one right after another. His pain only makes Hera and Toro want to cause him even more pain! They can definitely get used to this type of work for The Nation. Looking beautiful, showing off their long legs and flashes of upskirt views all while being as sadistic and relentless as they please? It's the best job ever!

Filesize: 175 MB
Duration: 00:09:46
Resolution: 720x406

bart202

Postby bart202 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:36 am

Princess Bella & Princess Aria - Ballbusting Slave To His Knees

Princess Bella and Princess Aria are looking incredibly sexy in their outfits and are ready to have some fun ballbusting one of the slaves. Princess Bella starts off with full force kicks right from the beginning. There is no easing into anything with Princess Bella when it comes to ballbusting. Before long Princess Bella's powerful ball kicks have collapsed the slave to his knees. Princess Aria tells Princess Bella, u really know how to bring guys to their knees. I'm so glad I have you as my mentor.Princess Aria's turn is next and since she's the new girl around Mean Girl Manor she's still working on improving her ballbusting technique and is glad to have the extra practice time. a€?I'm getting so much ballbusting practice in I'm probably going to become an expert,ays Princess Aria as she continues kicking the slave in the balls. Goddess Rodea (off camera) shouts to the Princesses to bring the slave down to his knees! Princess Bella and Princess Aria respond with a flurry of kicks bringing the slave to the ground. The slaves only respite from the onslaught of ball kicks he's receiving is when he down on his knees groveling and kissing their boots before ultimately being ordered to stand back up again and submit his batter balls to even more kicks.

I like how the slave is getting kicked in the balls basically just so Princess Aria can get more ballbusting practice in. And she in turn will use the ballbusting skills she develops to dominate and control even more slaves! It's exactly how things should be! Also, you can tell that Princess Aria is going to be a great ballbuster. She already has great technique using her left and right feet interchangeably so there's almost no pause between kicks. The second the toe of her right boot touches the ground the left boot is already on its way up to deliver another kick. This allows her to deliver a rapid fire series of kicks that's sure to be the cause of a lot of suffering in slave's balls going forward. I really enjoyed seeing a new ballbusting star in the making in this clip. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "9."

Filesize: 654 MB
Duration: 00:09:34