Scat! Heaps of shit are everywhere!

Submit links to Extreme Adult Videos here! Do not post them in any other video section.
lasrenub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

anja29nsgeil Fresh caviar for a sweet tooth

Postby lasrenub » Fri May 17, 2019 8:53 pm

anja29nsgeil - Fresh caviar for a sweet tooth

INFO:
Genre: Scat, Pissing
Continuance: 3 min 3 s
Models: Susan
Size: 219 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MP4

Description: Fresh caviar for a sweet tooth - Dinner is served - shit with sweets na you little sweet tooth? I've since times prepared what - rubber ******s, a chocolate and then chocolate a fresh bunch of my shit right out of your ass up. hmmmm. Let's suppose you-tasting and purchase contrary ) kisses Suzan

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SamanthaStarfish Doggie Dildo Fuck My Shitty Asshole! 2017

Postby lasrenub » Sat May 18, 2019 9:01 am

SamanthaStarfish - Doggie Dildo Fuck My Shitty Asshole! 2017

INFO:
Genre: Shitting / Scat
Continuance: 5 min 6 s
Year: 2017
Models: SamanthaStarfish
Size: 880 MB

Description: Doggie Dildo Fuck My Shitty Asshole! You just fuck my holes so good that I came all over the place! When I came I shit all over your cock! now I'm covered in poop! I know you're tired but I'm still horny! I need to be fucked! Do you think your doggie dildo whats to fuck me? He looks very horny with his red cock sticking out! Your doggie wants to fuck me so bad! Please let him fuck my shitty asshole! Here doggie dildo! Here doggie, come fuck me! I know you want to! You want to slide your red rocket cock right up my filthy shitty asshole! You want to fuck me so good until we both cum so hard! Right doggie!? Listen to me beg your doggie dildo to fuck my shitty asshole! Watch as I ride his bright red rocket doggie dildo cock! It's so nasty and taboo and I'm so turned on! Doggie dildo fucks my filthy asshole so good! It feels amazing getting fuck in the ass! It's not long before I'm cumming so hard on his bright red cock! Enjoy!

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

Freaky Baby Pooing In My Vase

Postby lasrenub » Sat May 18, 2019 9:00 pm

Freaky Baby - Pooing In My Vase

INFO:
Genre: Scat, Pissing, Teen
Continuance: 2 min 18 s
Models: Freaky Baby
Size: 332 MB

Description: I'm dressed at nightie sexy pooping in the vase at the bathroom.

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

Sweet dirty kisses ModelNatalya94 2017

Postby lasrenub » Sun May 19, 2019 9:09 am

Sweet dirty kisses - ModelNatalya94 2017

INFO:
Genre: scat, amateurs, lesbian
Continuance: 9 min 56 s
Year: 2017
Size: 967 MB

Description: We love to shit each other in the mouth , play with shit . In this video clip, I shit Olga kissing each other in the mouth and then kiss this hot lesbian video where we caressed each other's anus . We love games with shit and piss we are ready to fulfill your order in the video , for this you need to email us your script and we will make it in life , you will get your collection of very hot video with our participation . For more information about our offer when communicating contact us with your scenario

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

MFX 900 Delicious Scat Front Takes

Postby lasrenub » Sun May 19, 2019 9:03 pm

MFX-900 Delicious Scat Front Takes

INFO:
Genre: Scat, Lesbians, Foot worship
Continuance: 1 h 0 min
Models: Karla, Latifa
Size: 859 MB
Resolution: 432 x 576
Format: AVI

Description: This movie is loaded!! Latifa and Karla have a special surprise for you! If you like scat flavored pussies, frontal shots and scat worship, then you can't miss these lesbians showing off what they know how to do best!! This movie is a combination of hot ideas and suggestions from our fans and forum members and we dedicate it especially to all of you. If you thought you had seen it all, think again and check out Delicious Scat Front Takes today!

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

Mandy Flores 2014

Postby lasrenub » Mon May 20, 2019 9:06 am

Mandy Flores 2014

INFO:
Genre: Solo Scat , Toilet Slavery, Cuckold
Continuance: 16 min 24 s
Year: 2014
Models: Mandy Flores
Size: 802 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Description: Custom request. You insist I get drunk before I even really start the video. You'll have me hit pause, etc. until I'm wasted. You know how badly I want to fuck my wife's ass and see my dick covered in her shit. She'll never let me do that and you are going to taunt me. You'll roleplay Laurie mimicking me telling me I'll never get her ass. The humiliation reaches an orgasm after she fucks a guy and getting off, she shits on the cock and has me stroke the cock with her nasty shit on it. You'll make me get in there close after he cums to smell the man's cum and my wife's shit. If I'm willing to pay I can cum on his cock and lick it all clean. You know how hard I get thinking of my erect cock sliding in and out or her asshole and getting covered in smelly shit. You'd tell me how my wife will never let me fuck her ass, but she's happy to give it up to the trainer at the gym. "Oh yes," you'll say, "she has him fuck her ass raw all the time." Since I'm nothing but a little bitch to the both of you I'm invited to the next assfuck session and Laurie is going to give me my wish, to see a dick covered in shit. The only problem is it's her boytoy's dick. At this point you would kind of assume the role of my wife and fuck a dildo and hopefully get it covered with your ass juices. You'd order me to give the dildo a hand job and really smear the filth on the cock. Order me to jack off as I lick the dick clean, humiliate me, be cruel. Ordering me to be your cum guzzling bitch, cock girl, eating little bitch. The dirtier and filthier the better.

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

Eat My Shit And Cum Together with evamarie88 2018

Postby lasrenub » Mon May 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Eat My Shit And Cum Together with evamarie88 2018

INFO:
Genre: scat, solo, masturbation
Continuance: 16 min 4 s
Year: 2018
Models: evamarie88
Size: 831 MB

Description: Watch me as your girlfriend tell you how I want to take our relationship to the next level, I know how kinky you are and how you love smelling my panties and rimming my arse when its a little dirty. So now I want to make our sex life even more kinky.. I make you lick my arse and then I tease you with my arse hole opening it so you can see my shit inside then closing it again.. Then I push out a big firm shit right into your mouth. I tell you I want you to wank that dick of yours while you eat your gfs shit while you watch me masturbate while you do it. While I get myself off I tell you how I want you to chew and swallow it when your finished I want us both to cum together. Mouth empty? Now lets cum I give us a cum countdown to cum at same time and I drip cum right down to that perfect arsehole

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

MilanaSmelly Toilet service in winter park 2019

Postby lasrenub » Tue May 21, 2019 9:11 am

MilanaSmelly - Toilet service in winter park 2019

INFO:
Genre: Scat, Piss, Big shit, Domination, Eat shit, Smearing
Continuance: 12 min 11 s
Year: 2019
Size: 804 MB

Description: Toilet service in winter park. This morning we agreed with Mrs Christina, Amina and Karina about the meeting. I had to serve them in the apartment, and by the appointed time I was walking towards their house. My way was passing through the park and here I was in for asurprise - I met my Mistresses. In this beautiful winter day the girls decided to take a walk in the park before my arrival. They didn't want to waste time on getting to home, and decided to use me as a toilet outdoors. It was an extreme service. I had to lie in the snow, and the girls took turns sending their shit in my opened mouth. At any time strangers could appear in the park, therefore I had to swallow everything very quickly. But on the other hand, it is pleasant tofeel the warm and fragrant female shit, from which vapor comes, in contrast to the winter cold...

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

Fresh home lustful 2015

Postby lasrenub » Tue May 21, 2019 9:00 pm

Fresh home lustful 2015

INFO:
Genre: Scat, anal, shitty
Continuance: 4 min 24 s
Year: 2015
Size: 197 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

Mom Forced Me 2014

Postby lasrenub » Wed May 22, 2019 9:06 am

Mom Forced Me 2014

INFO:
Genre: Scat, Piss, Lesbian, Vomit, Eat shit, Domination
Continuance: 1 h 0 min
Year: 2014
Models: Raquel, Tatthy
Size: 760 MB
Resolution: 360 x 540

Description: Tati doesn't like to take bath and her mom Raquel needs to give a lesson for her daughter... Raquel will show for Tati that is very bad stay stinky for this, Raquel passed many days without take shower and now, is forcing Tati to smell her dirty panties... Raquel saw that this will not solve the problem and gets more hard, forcing Tati to play with her kaviar.

Preview:

Download File: