Scat! Heaps of shit are everywhere!

Submit links to Extreme Adult Videos here! Do not post them in any other video section.
lasrenub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SHITTY TIMES 2

Postby lasrenub » Tue May 07, 2019 8:36 am

SHITTY TIMES 2

INFO:
Genre: Scat, Piss, Human Toilet, Fingering, Masturbation, Fist, Compilation
Continuance: 1 h 7 min
Models: Elaine, Coletta, 1 Male
Size: 643 MB
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: AVI

Description: After so many piss adventures and movies with us, gorgeous Elaine told us she was very keen to try scat. How could we say "no" when such a lovely beauty wants to proof in front of a camera what a filthy, dirty girl she can be. This is one hot scat video and if you love to see truly great looking girls shitting, smearing and getting off with shit this is your type of video. The second scene has Coletta in a fetish scat session where she indulges in some of her favourite sex activities: dirty ass rimming, receiving her partner's shit orally and anal fisting. Shitty Times are here again at last.
TRAILER

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A big pile of shit during sex, suck a dirty dick with friend

Postby lasrenub » Tue May 07, 2019 8:32 pm

A big pile of shit during sex, suck a dirty dick with friend ModelNatalya94 2018

INFO:
Genre: scat, amateurs, lesbian
Continuance: 10 min 17 s
Year: 2018
Size: 998 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MP4

Description: Want to have a good time in our company to look like three girls take turns to introduce yourself first in the pussy Dildo, download it as a rider on horseback, then turns booty to the camera and introduce yourself again fuck the rubber cock again and fuck myself to them while each of the girls take turns jumping as a rider on a horse on a rubber dick girls pooping their priests comes out crap, girls without stopping continued to fuck my penis between my legs. A member of the suction Cup is attached to the floor, and the girls like to fuck themselves between their legs, you can imagine while watching this video that the girls take turns sodyatsya on your cock and jump on it after that, they shit on you. But that's not all you can finally relax when girls rubber smear a member of shit and take turns licking and sucking dirty cock, take it in your mouth. And finally the moment when Caroline caresses with her mouth, dirty shit Dildo, Jana and Alice masturbate their pussy with their hands and shoot urine orgasm squirt. This is a very hot video in which you can be the main character and three hot girls will do for you whatever you want. You just need to sit down in a chair to watch the video and relax and get pleasure from watching this video

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

Lesbian Scat Schoolgirls # 2 2009

Postby lasrenub » Wed May 08, 2019 8:33 am

Lesbian Scat Schoolgirls # 2 2009

INFO:
Genre: Scat, Peeing, Lesbians, Hardcore, Domination
Continuance: 1 h 0 min
Year: 2009
Models: Brazilian amateur
Size: 805 MB
Resolution: 432 x 576
Format: AVI

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

School Girl Toilet Slavery For Teacher evamarie88 2017

Postby lasrenub » Wed May 08, 2019 8:33 pm

School Girl Toilet Slavery For Teacher - evamarie88 2017

INFO:
Genre: solo, scat, poop
Continuance: 12 min 35 s
Year: 2017
Size: 914 MB

Description: Watch me ask my teacher to help me with my constipation, he first sticks his finger in then his tongue to taste the chocolate inside. Then i bend over and push out a huge giant poo, you see my arsehole stretch open wide. And i feed it to my Teacher.

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

Kaidence King Doggystyle Poop

Postby lasrenub » Thu May 09, 2019 8:34 am

Kaidence King - Doggystyle Poop

INFO:
Genre: Scat
Continuance: 5 min 25 s
Models: Kaidence King
Size: 602 MB

Description: This is a sensual doggystyle poop. I start off in a cute tank top and skirt, and I tell you how desperate I am for a big shit. But the best shits are unclothed ones so I want to strip off for you first. I take off my top, playing with my tits and bending over to show you my ass in the skirt. But why don't we keep the skirt on? That way every time I wear it, i'll remember this awesome shit! I lift up the skirt and show you my asshole. A start pushing and a little log peeks out. It's time! I get into the doggy position, arching my back and showing you my juicy ass, then I push and push and a big pile of shit comes out in 3 or 4 seperate logs. God it feels so good! I show you the pile on the floor, hmm, what could we do with that I wonder? Then I show you my asshole, a little string of poo still hanging down from it, my asshole brown with leftovers. I wipe it and show you the tissue, covered in my skid marks.

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

TinaAmazon bodysuit tease then shit

Postby lasrenub » Thu May 09, 2019 8:36 pm

TinaAmazon - bodysuit tease then shit

INFO:
Genre: Scat
Continuance: 5 min 4 s
Models: TinaAmazon
Size: 567 MB

Description: Looking really sexy in my nude bodysuit, I show off my perfect goddess body. Then I take a big thick shit for you to jerk off to.

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

Russian mistress Messalina shit in mouth your slave 2010

Postby lasrenub » Fri May 10, 2019 8:36 am

Russian mistress Messalina shit in mouth your slave 2010

INFO:
Genre: Femdom, Scat, Kunilingus, Pissing, Russian
Continuance: 17 min 46 s
Year: 2010
Size: 95.7 MB
Resolution: 480 x 640

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

Freaky Baby Sexy Poo & Fountain Of Love

Postby lasrenub » Fri May 10, 2019 8:38 pm

Freaky Baby - Sexy Poo & Fountain Of Love

INFO:
Genre: Scat, Pissing, Teen
Continuance: 4 min 13 s
Models: Freaky Baby
Size: 610 MB

Description: Do you know what a fountain of love is? I'll show you! Come closer , look, look . breathe, breathe . a little bit more .. Get the first batch of shit and enjoy! Here it is, my fountain of love! I became so wet. and a fresh batch of shit is floating in the center!

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

Evamarie88 Sniff My Shit 2017

Postby lasrenub » Sat May 11, 2019 8:39 am

Evamarie88 - Sniff My Shit 2017

INFO:
Genre: Scat, Solo, Shit, Defecation, Poop, Smearing
Continuance: 10 min 12 s
Year: 2017
Size: 454 MB

Description: Watch me in thigh high boots tell you how I want you to sniff my shit.
I first make you watch me pee, then shit into a tucker ware box and show you it.
I then lay back and poo again onto the floor.
I put all the poo into a vaccum seal bag and instruct you how to sniff it and cum before i do the same.

Preview:

Download File:
lasrenub

No matter what it tastes like 2013

Postby lasrenub » Sat May 11, 2019 8:41 pm

No matter what it tastes like 2013

INFO:
Genre: Scat, Pissing, Femdom, Humiliation, Whipping, Trampling, Spitting, Pumping
Continuance: 16 min 22 s
Year: 2013
Models: Lady Chantal, Miss Jane
Size: 429 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media

Description: Hahaha... Today we had a nice victim here. The loser tried to be funny, but we liked more to XXX him a bit. His grinning turned into fear. We used the penis pump, nipple clamps and kicked his balls several times. The loser had never been a toilet before, so he was not able to swallow the nice brown piece of shit from Miss Jane. So I peed into his mouth also. We had to stuff his mouth with all this mess, so he had a nice first time as a toilet. *grin*

Preview:

Download File: