Drkajmo zajedno

Submit links to your own site or blog here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
drkajmozajedno
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Drkajmo zajedno

Postby drkajmozajedno » Sat May 13, 2017 6:00 pm

http://www.drkajmozajedno.ratedxhost.com

is website created for SouthEast Europe audience.
It contains embeded videos and gallerys with stuff
related to SE Europe.

http://www.drkajmozajedno.ratedxhost.com
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Re: Drkajmo zajedno

Postby Doc » Sun May 14, 2017 11:13 am

It's a bit blank. You need more photos on the front page.

drkajmozajedno

Postby drkajmozajedno » Mon May 15, 2017 5:29 am

Thanks for comment. It' one of default Wordpress themes. Seems easy and lightweight. I don't wont too much content on front page, I think new trend say minimum but quality. Last posts don't have feature img, but almost all older have. I create content by my self. It's on free hosting but speed of loading is good and it's stable. Monetize came only from popups.
drkajmozajedno

Postby drkajmozajedno » Sun May 28, 2017 9:04 am

Added some new post.
Doc
Moderator and Beast Killer

Postby Doc » Sun May 28, 2017 11:54 am

It's still blank. You need to add some colour to it and maybe a banner at the top. Make it more appealing to people. If your going with the black and white. Then why not flip it around. Quite a lot of people view these types of sites at night and don't want a bright white website lighting up their room. Give your viewers a reason to come back.

drkajmozajedno

Postby drkajmozajedno » Sun May 28, 2017 5:40 pm

I just posted new articles. I didn't change design. You'r advice is very good. I will do some changes in your way. Thanks.